Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

It doesn't look good yes they are sitting next to each other but there are plenty of other empty seats. I would expect us to be in for them

But I truly hope not there both past it and novo is a crettin

Really? If I was going to sign a player who was out of contract, I wouldn't sit next to him in public before the contract was signed.

However, the striker we are going to get is going to be someone like Fallon/Parkin/Magennis. Any main striker coming here knows he isn't going to play every week.

Our captain and legend has that position nailed down, and we aren't going to play with 2 out and out strikers. Therefore we aren't going to get anyone top notch, as a top notch player won't be happy sitting on the bench every week, whereas someone like Fallon would.

Don't know if this should be here or Childhood Games but can anybody remember how to play musical chairs? Just get everybody in the directors box to keep changing seats. Not a very good game but it might stop a lot of good rumours or shit being spread around depending on how you look at it.

I don't make these things up or have a mysterious insider. I speak fairly regularly to Brian Caldwell and last season I had a discussion with him re Novo and he said that TC was a lot more keen on bringing him in than DL, who was more keen on trying to sign Ryan Stevenson from Hearts.

Can you in that case he a wee word in his ear about not entertaining Novo for fear of upsetting our supporters.

Apparently in talks with a Spanish winger by the name of Francisco Borja, who has just left Levante in Liga BBVA. Anyone remember Tonet?

Nacho Novo is obviously helping out as a translator.............................