Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Last I heard was he was signing for Dundee United?

Apparently interest from both clubs. We've had an offer accepted and so have another club in SPFL, in both instances he would go back on loan to QP to continue his development. Now upto the player to pick the club of his choice.

Apparently interest from both clubs. We've had an offer accepted and so have another club in SPFL, in both instances he would go back on loan to QP to continue his development. Now upto the player to pick the club of his choice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27665257?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It's both Dundee clubs.

Without a doubt. I think it is a P&B regular trying to hook Lex. I suspect he'll need to try harder.

I like most people ( probably yourself included) don't mind the 'reasonable speculation it's good and fills the gap before the new season.

Boyd however would break the pay structure for sure and I don't see that happening.

I believe we will have our own Saints transfer news this week to report ie; in/out so we will be doing early transfer business IMO however we will do 1 or 2 late deals to add to our squad with those being the loan deals.

I like most people ( probably yourself included) don't mind the 'reasonable speculation it's good and fills the gap before the new season.

Boyd however would break the pay structure for sure and I don't see that happening.

I believe we will have our own Saints transfer news this week to report ie; in/out so we will be doing early transfer business IMO however we will do 1 or 2 late deals to add to our squad with those being the loan deals.

Aye, I'm relaxed about things just now. I'm taking over three weeks A/L from next Wednesday, so what's not to be relaxed about!cool2.gif

On the fitba, though, keeping Kello on the books was a tremendous bit of business. It is very early days, and there will be developments soon enough. A watched kettle and all that.

That all said....

GIE'S A SIGNING!

When you're ready, of course.

Hope the transfer news you are on about doesn't consist of either Novo or Fallon :)

Hope the transfer news you are on about doesn't consist of either Novo or Fallon :)

FFS imagine the meltdown ?

I certainly wouldn't worry about either of them arriving ( won't happen IMO )however won't stop other people worrying.

The thing is anyone who is linked is slated before they pull on a shirt sadly.

Like Drew says ( and many others) Kello was an excellent start , I'd expect a couple of very decent quality players in amongst our incoming ( by saints standards anyway)

Apparently we haven't approached Ryan Stevenson about a possible move.

Find that strange but then again we probably couldn't afford him anyway.

I dread to think who we have approached about possible moves, most of the names we are being linked with are absolute diddys, I hope there is nothing in the Lewis Stevenson from hibs rumour.

Dundee lead the race to sign former Hearts forward Ryan Stevenson, but St Mirren and Partick Thistle are also in the hunt.

Scottish Sun

Yet Douglas McNeil says no contact has been made?

It is the sun after all.

Dundee lead the race to sign former Hearts forward Ryan Stevenson, but St Mirren and Partick Thistle are also in the hunt.

Scottish Sun

Yet Douglas McNeil says no contact has been made?

It is the sun after all.

He's just tweeted that in fact we approached him late last night!

He's just tweeted that in fact we approached him late last night!

Who retweeted this? Stevenson himself, or McNeil? It it was Stevenson, then he is an even bigger fud than I had him down for (though still reckon he's a decent player....).