Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Gies a signing!!!

This week (today onwards ) was the earliest IMO that we were going to hear anything in/out.

The good news is enquiries begun last week and are ongoing , my guess is we will get 1 or 2 that we are pleased with 2 or 3 that `will do/not too bad` and 2 or 3 that will get ripped before they get a game ?

The loan signings will be interesting I think and I hope its no more than 2. The bonus is if they are gash we get to send them back , though some of our actual signings have been worse than loans !

We will be announcing some movement soon ( I think ) :) I doubt any of ours are away on world cup duty :P

This week (today onwards ) was the earliest IMO that we were going to hear anything in/out.

The good news is enquiries begun last week and are ongoing , my guess is we will get 1 or 2 that we are pleased with 2 or 3 that `will do/not too bad` and 2 or 3 that will get ripped before they get a game ?

The loan signings will be interesting I think and I hope its no more than 2. The bonus is if they are gash we get to send them back , though some of our actual signings have been worse than loans !

We will be announcing some movement soon ( I think ) smile.png I doubt any of ours are away on world cup duty tongue.png

As long as we get the contract worded correctly, and use someone different to whoever wrote Bahookie's

As long as we get the contract worded correctly, and use someone different to whoever wrote Bahookie's

Indeed ! Baffling transfer dealings in the last year or two.

My guess is lessons have been learnt.

Of course it may well turn out one doesn't live upto expectation , (fair enough) but we need to spend money wisely from now on.

Indeed ! Baffling transfer dealings in the last year or two.

My guess is lessons have been learnt.

Of course it may well turn out one doesn't live upto expectation , (fair enough) but we need to spend money wisely from now on.

Just gies a signing please! :)

I remember Eddie very well but you might recall that illness he had when he was about 16 or 17. Can't remember the details now. Might have been kidney. He had massive surgery and years later he still had a huge scar. He was friendly with Davy Hay and Eddie was regarded as a better prospect until his illness. I know Davy is not popular among St.Mirren fans, but he was a great player.

Can't think of John McCabe but JIm Grogan rings a bell.

If McCabe tackled you you would have remembered him

I knew a guy called Eddie Welsh.He was heavily involved in P+D Amateur Football and also done a bit of Scouting for Motherwell and Charlton.Wonder if it's the same guy?

No that's not the same one,I know him as well, great guy, knew a player when he seen one

what is all this pish got to do with St Mirren .

Most folk on here are quite happy to listen to other real St.Mirren fans talk football rather than have to listen to your constant verbal diaorrhea about the team. I see you have one or two like-minded prats to back you up. If you don;t like reading what most true Saints fans have to say then put them on ignore as many have done to you.

Most folk on here are quite happy to listen to other real St.Mirren fans talk football rather than have to listen to your constant verbal diaorrhea about the team. I see you have one or two like-minded prats to back you up. If you don;t like reading what most true Saints fans have to say then put them on ignore as many have done to you.

Deary me.

2 days later and this guy is still running around trying to shut down folk from having an opinion and handing out personal abuse to fellow buds.

Deary me.

2 days later and this guy is still running around trying to shut down folk from having an opinion and handing out personal abuse to fellow buds.

But abusing St.Mirren players and potential new signings is OK in your disturbed world? And the last post you referred to was to Elvis. He's fair game for it for all the crap he posts. Incidentally, you don't need to tell me all the folk you used to be. A few of the guys have reminded me. If I'd realised who you were I wouldn't have bothered posting in the first place.

Deary me.

Just explain to me again what I have ever done to get anyone closed down. i told you in a post the other day that I've never done or said a thing to get anyone banned from this forum. I presume that's what you're referring to with 'shut down folk'. I'm certainly guilty of having a go at folk who have never got a good word to say about St.Mirren but who are immediately on line to knock the club with anything they can come up with. In your case I understand you don't need help getting banned but if you tell me your several new manifestations of yourself over the years have all been voluntary, then I'll believe you.

Hamilton Academical player-manager Alex Neil admits that James Keatings has rejected a new contract with the promoted club amid speculation that the forward is to join relegated Hearts.

The Herald

Hamilton Academical player-manager Alex Neil admits that James Keatings has rejected a new contract with the promoted club amid speculation that the forward is to join relegated Hearts.

The Herald

To be fair, if Hearts sign every player they've been linked with they'll have about 40 players and *be back in administration.whistling.gif

*If they get out of it in the first place.

Edited by FTOF

Tess knocks back a contract from Killie. Could see him back here competing with Kelly for the left back slot and another option for left mid at a push.

If Tes knocked back Killie it's because he has a better offer somewhere else. Don't think he is daft enough to jump into the open market with so many players looking for clubs.