Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

A striker and a loan from Man City to be signed next week apparently..,

correct

Correct me if i am missing something here so the club have agreed 2 deals as stated above & members of board/management etc have passed this information on to either Top Cat or Buddiecat or someone else who in turn has talked to the 2 cats, so what is 2 stop these players/clubs/agents changing their mind as obviously deals are not signed yet??? So how can anyone say deals are happening this week??? I'm not trying to be a smart arse here but just confused why we start telling people about signings before they are confirmed.

Correct me if i am missing something here so the club have agreed 2 deals as stated above & members of board/management etc have passed this information on to either Top Cat or Buddiecat or someone else who in turn has talked to the 2 cats, so what is 2 stop these players/clubs/agents changing their mind as obviously deals are not signed yet??? So how can anyone say deals are happening this week??? I'm not trying to be a smart arse here but just confused why we start telling people about signings before they are confirmed.

just passing on info from others whom i have no reason to disbelieve, no names have been mentioned, this is the rumour mill after all

Miaow... Just some speculation from normally reliable sources.

I have no idea who either player is, but I've got a gut feeling we're going to go back in for Jimmy Floyds nephew. Him and Tommy got on well in his first spell with us and he's a free agent .... We could do worse.

there are dross signings to be had from every club, including man city. anyone who is happy to leave them is not liable to be better than anyone else we can afford.

that being said, most the self-appointed cognoscenti who are busily holding their smug wee conversation ("we can be trusted with the info which makes us special") are easily fooled and have proven to be less than reliable in the past. best wait until the signings materialise

I know where the info comes from-someone who has grafted himself onto a player in order to feed of the snippets, but there is a laughable sense of smugness and "i know something you don't know" about all of this

Jeez, you take the speculation thread very very seriously don't you?

Relax, it's only a game!

If i took it seriously i wouldn't find it laughable, would I?

Reading what is actuallly written rather than applying your own interpretation would help you an awful lot.

Dont thank me for the advice though.

You're having a go at people posting speculation in the speculation thread.

If you don't like speculation, don't read this thread.

In the mean time, remove that stick from your arse and lighten up.

You're having a go at people posting speculation in the speculation thread.

If you don't like speculation, don't read this thread.

In the mean time, remove that stick from your arse and lighten up.

You're clearly smitten, the referrence to a stick is a bit of a Freudian slip

I like speculation, especially where i get to speculate on the performance of the "we know somethng you don't know" brigade (they are not doing well just now). I am phoning someone who is involved in all of our dealings later this week and could easily call him now and ask for an update, but I choose to wait and see how things go and not try to portray myself as a "look at me-i'm a special case" fan boy.

I didn't have a go at anyone, i just offered an observation based on experience and a degree of amusement (you are currently supplying the bulk of that with your wee rants)

I'll use a smiley to make it clear that i am as lights as a feather-you've clearly had a bit of bother getting your napper round that- it's only a forum

And you don't get to tell me what to do, sonny lol.gif

I like speculation, especially where i get to speculate on the performance of the "we know somethng you don't know" brigade (they are not doing well just now). I am phoning someone who is involved in all of our dealings later this week and could easily call him now and ask for an update, but I choose to wait and see how things go and not try to portray myself as a "look at me-i'm a special case" fan boy.

I didn't have a go at anyone, i just offered an observation based on experience and a degree of amusement (you are currently supplying the bulk of that with your wee rants)

I'll use a smiley to make it clear that i am as lights as a feather-you've clearly had a bit of bother getting your napper round that- it's only a forum

Well this is a slight improvement from having a raging go at your own teams fans for something we didn't do at a game you weren't even at, like you did last season.

You take football and the internet too seriously, away and have a lie down and relax.

there are dross signings to be had from every club, including man city. anyone who is happy to leave them is not liable to be better than anyone else we can afford.

that being said, most the self-appointed cognoscenti who are busily holding their smug wee conversation ("we can be trusted with the info which makes us special") are easily fooled and have proven to be less than reliable in the past. best wait until the signings materialise

If i took it seriously i wouldn't find it laughable, would I?

Reading what is actuallly written rather than applying your own interpretation would help you an awful lot.

Dont thank me for the advice though.

^^^^ verge of tears

Well this is a slight improvement from having a raging go at your own teams fans for something we didn't do at a game you weren't even at, like you did last season.

You take football and the internet too seriously, away and have a lie down and relax.

clearly bested-he takes to repetiton as a last stand

You're not a top-cat at all, more like bottom cat. which is in no way a referrence to your fixation on sticks and arses