Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

the point i was trying to make is that with a month wages saved we should get a better standard off player how many other clubs have signed players apart from dundee , and all other clubs income would be season tickets ,2300 is budgeted for all season ,so if games cancelled we still have cash in bank

The other clubs can field a team at this current moment though, we can't! That's why we should be signing players. A football club with 1 centre half and 1 striker heading into July is just asking for trouble! We've got some amount of players to sign and get them familiarised with the club, their teammates etc and all in just a couple of weeks! Madness

The other clubs can field a team at this current moment though, we can't! That's why we should be signing players. A football club with 1 centre half and 1 striker heading into July is just asking for trouble! We've got some amount of players to sign and get them familiarised with the club, their teammates etc and all in just a couple of weeks! Madness

Aye but pre-season doesnt start till middle of next week.

KELLO

WILLIAMS (CUDDIHY) MCAUSLAND GOODWIN(KELLY) KELLY(YAQUB)

TEALE (MORGAN) HUGHES (GOODWIN) MCGINN WYLDE

THOMMO REILLY

Edited by northendsaint

He's a diving cheat who would disgrace the black and white stripes.

I'm not saying we need Lee Miller necessarily, but sometimes I wonder if we had a diving cheat in our midst, would it be such a bad thing... sometimes, when you can't beat them, you just have to join them.

"There's only two Jim Goodwins..."

"There's only two Jim Goodwins..."

In that respect there would be 2 Sean Kelly,s.I was merely pointing out what position they could play.Leaving out big Jason was a schoolboy error but I will cover it by saying I was giving him an extra day off due to the fact it was his birthday yesterday.

In that respect there would be 2 Sean Kelly,s.I was merely pointing out what position they could play.

I know... I was merely being a c**t whistling.gif

Your post was a good one, aside from the Naismith omission. It shows we've essentially got cover everywhere, yet equally shows we're a good few players away from having what I would consider to be a strong squad at this level.

Players will come in, I'm not panicking just yet.