Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Fact.

Led to believe we will not be pursuing our interest in one of the trial guys though.

The news is inbound .

Maximum I believe to leave seems to be 2 (possible) but 1 likely , yes I know that's a bit vague. The inbound news will be received first , only way I believe that will change is if 1 of 2 clubs pushes through it's interest.Outbound shouldn't be this week though.

Of course none of us know anything for sure and we can only pass on what we hear etc but I think I can safely say the above.

I really hope 1 of these outbound's isn't John McGinn.

We only have a current squad of 18, 4 of whom have no first team experience. Then there are 3 new signings and 2 renewed contracts. If two are going I hope it's youngsters away on loan otherwise anybody turning up early for a match might be told to "get stripped as you're on the bench"!!

Fact.

Led to believe we will not be pursuing our interest in one of the trial guys though.

The news is inbound .

Maximum I believe to leave seems to be 2 (possible) but 1 likely , yes I know that's a bit vague. The inbound news will be received first , only way I believe that will change is if 1 of 2 clubs pushes through it's interest.Outbound shouldn't be this week though.

Of course none of us know anything for sure and we can only pass on what we hear etc but I think I can safely say the above.

Sounds like players in allowing other players to leave - hopefully on loan. Only first choice player that could leave is McGinn? Or was there interest in at one point Naismith too?

We only have a current squad of 18, 4 of whom have no first team experience. Then there are 3 new signings and 2 renewed contracts. If two are going I hope it's youngsters away on loan otherwise anybody turning up early for a match might be told to "get stripped as you're on the bench"!!

I am only getting stripped if I am starting playing off Thommo. 44 yr old whippet (25 years ago).

I am only getting stripped if I am starting playing off Thommo. 44 yr old whippet (25 years ago).

....whereas you don't need anyone to make yourself look stupid.

Hey, I didn't add any anti-Cheesy on there...that's your views and assumptions. I've defended Cheesy on numerous occasions. The report I got last season was that Cheesy was destroyed by Harkins. I, obviously, then expected more than 3 minutes per 90 from Jobbey, oops Jeebsy.

I think Harkins has the ability to take the piss out of better player's than Marc McCausland.

Harkins ability skill and trickery were never his problem... his attitude his fitness his weight his wage his lack of playing for the team his inability to run are why he's not hear any more!!

Lets see how he does next season against Goody in the middle of the park my moneys on Goodwin? Lets see how Cheesy does when its not training and the player's not in his team anymore? Its not like Harkins can run away from him!!

If the boy from Livi does well in pre season games why not?

He's Central defender something we have been missing for year's he's young has ability would fit our wage structure.

The fact that he is not a loan apeals to me aswell.

Not sure about this one. Faddy mentioned. Too dear I'd have thought. Certainly able to do everything harkins can. Including sit on the bench and steal a wage. On the other hand, scored 8 goals in 40 games, not a bad return, but not outstanding. Similar to what you'd get from Nigel, but way more expensive