Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Hibs looking to bring in a new Central Defender after "another club" have shown interest in Michael Nelson according to the BBC. Could this be us ???

Is he any better than what we have?

Lack of goals on Saturday was not the CH fault??

Don't be daft. Why would we want to sign a centre half .

I would like to think we are interested in a central defender !

Edited by stevenston saint

Believe possibly ones more signing on way won't be centre half, right sided cover

although was I only one impressed with Rb of Dung tonight and looked young lad, definitely had pace and worked line just needs to work on left foot

The no.3 was Andy Millen's son; not sure if you're talking about him but he was very poor.

I was impressed with their number 7 and the big black guy up front.

The no.3 was Andy Millen's son; not sure if you're talking about him but he was very poor.

I was impressed with their number 7 and the big black guy up front.

Ugwu. Looked like a poor version of Calvin Zola,

The number 2 Wiliams had Wylde in his back pocket all night, but looked poor going forward

Believe possibly ones more signing on way won't be centre half, right sided cover

although was I only one impressed with Rb of Dung tonight and looked young lad, definitely had pace and worked line just needs to work on left foot

Defensively their No 2 was excellent however wasn't Drury signed as cover for the right side so if Jason got injured I would expect him to fill in.

• 2 weeks later...