Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Brilliant second sentence, windae cleaner! smile.png

I would never have believed that a sentence ending in FOUR prepositions could have made sense.

But it does! Made my day!

Ta for that! smile.png

You must have been at a good school. If down under had been presented as Down Under, would that still count?

We require a minimum of four new players.As usual we are making phone calls for loan signings.No actual targets in mind no scouting.Pathetic.

Edited as i read it wrong!!!

I guess the change in manager wont have helped, further reason why the board waited far too long to get rid of Craig

Edited by foxbar_bud

WTF about that comment 'hard for the BoD to say anything when nothing is happening, business as usual'.

'Business as usual' has seen us watch Hamilton fcuking Accies and Partick Thistle pish on us.

When IS a good time for our BoD to say anything? When they want a fan council to come up with ideas for them, when they want us to buy our STs, when they want us to sell out tables at dinners?

Squad is threadbare but I'd rather GT took his time and got rid of those he doesn't want or need... then prioritised his signings according to need and budget.

Might be light for a few weeks.. but I can live with that to give him a fair crack at getting the right people in.

Time is critical, if we lose against the Dons then lose in Dingwall next Saturday then the damage won't be repairable imo.

This current situation is frankly not good enough, and questions should be asked of our BOD as to why they have left Teale in this position.