Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Cardle's one of those players who's done really well in the Championship and failed in the top flight.

Could do worse.

He's probably a decent player for this level going by what the Raith fans have been saying about him. I can remember him when he was with Dunfermline in the top flight, he looked decent and caused us a few problems.

Could be a decent experienced squad addition.

Cardle's one of those players who's done really well in the Championship and failed in the top flight.

Could do worse.

Indeed.

Fans need to realise that we aren't in the top flight anymore.

Back in 76/77 we had Donny McDowell & Derek Hyslop. I think they scored almost 30 league goals between them that season as we won the league.

But they were swiftly replaced once we were in the top flight.

I have no idea if we are actually interested in Matt Cardle or not but the fact is that he is proven quality in the league we are now in.

Edited by nosferatu

St Johnstone's striker Chris Kane on loan?

It says in the sun today we are after him, good player and Murray had him on loan at dumbarton last season, I expected him to get a chance at St.johnstone this season.

Would be an excellent signing along with a fit Saunders.

Kane would not be on trial he has a club

We can't list him as a trialist is in a game but doesn't mean he's not down with us training on a trial basis.

Fakes may have offered him on loan and Murray could have said he wants a look at him first.

Edited by davidg

We can't list him as a trialist is in a game but doesn't mean he's not down with us training on a trial basis.

Fakes may have offered him on loan and Murray could have said I want a look at him fist.

Why would Murray need a look at him first?

He's played at this level under him 28 times and scored 15 goals...

Why would Murray need a look at him first?

He's played at this level under him 28 times and scored 15 goals...

I've no idea and didn't say he does.

I was replying to someone he said he can't be on trial as he has a club.

Just passing an example that he could be down on trial. It's not an impossibility and has happened before.

Edited by davidg

I've no idea and didn't say he does.

Just passing an example of him being down on trial. It's not an impossibility and has happened before.

I would see the point of a trial if it was a completely unknown/untested player.

Kane is known to Murray and proven at this level though. Can't see him coming on trial, can't see him coming full stop actually.

He came off the bench and played for 30 minutes in the Europa League just a few days ago.

I would see the point of a trial if it was a completely unknown/untested player.

Kane is known to Murray and proven at this level though. Can't see him coming on trial, can't see him coming full stop actually.

He came off the bench and played for 30 minutes in the Europa League just a few days ago.

Me neither, I wasn't debating his ability and the liklihood of him coming or being on trial.

Just the fact that he could be on trial even if he has a club. The Club could send him down with permission and has happened before.

Edited by davidg