Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Would be astonished if McGregor ended up anywhere other than Hibs.

Agree, Edinburgh boy to local team shocker..............hay hoh, so it ends

Tbh he is not worth the risk now, thirty and his injury record make him a venture not worthy of the gamble. Our luck would likely see him with another c/l tear. Fate would suggest he's best steering clear of us and vice versa

Who the f**k cares .

Good morning Elvis. Sun is shining and for once I agree with you. Would be nice to have him back but it won't happen and we should look elsewhere.

Can't really argue with this.

I think this thread needs a Tit-Faced Tom makeover to return it to something more speculative!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Always greetin about abuse................................couldnae make it up. 1eye.gif

Fcuk it, I should have him on ignore. lol.gif

Worry not my distant forum friend....he (or she) is attempting (and failing) to rile me with an apparent attempt to insult me using wit. This comes from my observation that this particular poster makes no obvious contribution to the forum and instead appears to dislike our club, its fans and this forum's users.

You will have noted the complete abscence of any wit!!!!

Anyway It would appear that we will soon be facing Darren McGregor in a Hibs shirt. Thus leaving us with the urgent problem of finding an experienced (and decent) centre half. The Webster deal appears to be dragging out to nothing so who is available?