Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

So , why do you think he was released ?

because mixu doesn't think he's good enough for the PREMIERSHIP.

He's only 20 never played in the championship so how would you or anyone else that has barely seen the boy play decide he's not good enough for this level.

Will only find out if he gets a chance if we are the club to take that chance on him or not who knows

Can we afford to take that chance? None of our strikers are consistently scoring goals!

So what we need is someone proven who puts the ball in the net....

The boy might be good given time but we don't have time and we also don't have the cash to carry another striker who struggles to score!

The chances of us picking up a consistently scoring sticker are very low mate simply because wealthier and bigger clubs are looking for the same thing. Sure we might pick up something from the lower leagues that we will take a chance on like a Yardley or a Mecca but they are few and far between.

Can we afford to take that chance? None of our strikers are consistently scoring goals!

So what we need is someone proven who puts the ball in the net....

The boy might be good given time but we don't have time and we also don't have the cash to carry another striker who struggles to score!

Reminds me of the Ross Caldwell signing. Was full of promise at Hibs but has now found his level.

Thats now 9 days left for signings to take place and we STILL dont have a decent goalie, centre half or centre forward. We still DO have, however, a couple of loan duds and a few others who should be shown the door and told to find more suitable employment i.e.not as professional footballers.

We are already out of ALL competitions we entered (some of them long since), no home wins in living memory, charging far too much at the gate, crowds understandably dwindling, calling off the last game 10 mins before kick off,a new management duo hardly setting the heather alight already and another defeat likely tomorrow. And the owners are looking for someone to buy the club, lol.

I suppose, having said all that, what player in their right mind would want to sign for us ? Probably like in recent seasons it will be someone with no other option, who is either over the hill, permanently injured, or cant get a game for another struggling team who are only happy to unload to us.

Go on , Mr Rae, please prove the frog wrong.

Right who's this next player signing today according by those in the know

Or was it Darren Barr who knocked us back by signing for Dumbarton who fans said he has been shite for them so far

Thought you would have had a clearer view, if your doing your job right. whistling.gif

Thats now 9 days left for signings to take place and we STILL dont have a decent goalie, centre half or centre forward. We still DO have, however, a couple of loan duds and a few others who should be shown the door and told to find more suitable employment i.e.not as professional footballers.

We are already out of ALL competitions we entered (some of them long since), no home wins in living memory, charging far too much at the gate, crowds understandably dwindling, calling off the last game 10 mins before kick off,a new management duo hardly setting the heather alight already and another defeat likely tomorrow. And the owners are looking for someone to buy the club, lol.

I suppose, having said all that, what player in their right mind would want to sign for us ? Probably like in recent seasons it will be someone with no other option, who is either over the hill, permanently injured, or cant get a game for another struggling team who are only happy to unload to us.

Go on , Mr Rae, please prove the frog wrong.

Did you get out from under the wrong side of your rock.

Thats now 9 days left for signings to take place and we STILL dont have a decent goalie, centre half or centre forward. We still DO have, however, a couple of loan duds and a few others who should be shown the door and told to find more suitable employment i.e.not as professional footballers.We are already out of ALL competitions we entered (some of them long since), no home wins in living memory, charging far too much at the gate, crowds understandably dwindling, calling off the last game 10 mins before kick off,a new management duo hardly setting the heather alight already and another defeat likely tomorrow. And the owners are looking for someone to buy the club, lol.I suppose, having said all that, what player in their right mind would want to sign for us ? Probably like in recent seasons it will be someone with no other option, who is either over the hill, permanently injured, or cant get a game for another struggling team who are only happy to unload to us.Go on , Mr Rae, please prove the frog wrong.

Ffs mate, call the Samaritans. Our new manager has been in charge for 3 games and winning 2 of them. How do you set the Heather on fire after 3 games. As for new players, we have no idea who Alex has enquired about, what money is available and accepting it is tough to attract quality to a struggling team.

I will wait until the end of the transfer market before commenting. Remember Sutton and Adams on the last day?

Ffs mate, call the Samaritans. Our new manager has been in charge for 3 games and winning 2 of them. How do you set the Heather on fire after 3 games. As for new players, we have no idea who Alex has enquired about, what money is available and accepting it is tough to attract quality to a struggling team.

I will wait until the end of the transfer market before commenting. Remember Sutton and Adams on the last day?

All very well but chick said the under soil heating was off lol !

I could have sworn Rae has suffered defeats against Livingston and Partick so far, with another to follow tomorrow.

I also detailed the kind of players we are likely to attract.

No need for the Samaritans, I am well used to disappointment with Saints.So should you.

Rae was in the job one whole day before livvy he would need to be the messiah to turn us round in that time. Patrick ah the premier league outfit far above what and where we are now.

Eh , no , it was over a week (he came in before the Alloa game) but i do agree with your statement.

ETA , ignore the Toad .

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

I stand corrected long day at the office. Although what does amuse me as supporter of the saints 38 out of my 43 years. Why so many of our fans are fickle we are unfortunately where we deserve to be right now. We have been on a steady decline for a few years now with the odd glory year we have been here before and will be again but right now we are where we deserve to be. As st mitten supporters we have more defeat and failings against glory and winning runs. I don't generally post a lot on here but it really amuses me who somethings are just repeated constantly over the course of the different sections of the forum continuously.

I stand corrected long day at the office. Although what does amuse me as supporter of the saints 38 out of my 43 years. Why so many of our fans are fickle we are unfortunately where we deserve to be right now. We have been on a steady decline for a few years now with the odd glory year we have been here before and will be again but right now we are where we deserve to be. As st mitten supporters we have more defeat and failings against glory and winning runs. I don't generally post a lot on here but it really amuses me who somethings are just repeated constantly over the course of the different sections of the forum continuously.

Correct mate its a social media where many are on a daily basis probably include myself in that though when I am home on leave I tend not to be on so much. What's to write about : not much these days hence the trolls.

Still we have a new manager with a ( wee ) bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Going by those reliable posters in the know clearly Rae is finding it tough to bring in who he wants which comes down to the old story of the budget no doubt. Still we live and hope and genuinely think we have at last a proper manager compared to the last couple.

The chances of us picking up a consistently scoring sticker are very low mate simply because wealthier and bigger clubs are looking for the same thing. Sure we might pick up something from the lower leagues that we will take a chance on like a Yardley or a Mecca but they are few and far between.

Who did he play for? Hibs or Hearts?

Correct mate its a social media where many are on a daily basis probably include myself in that though when I am home on leave I tend not to be on so much. What's to write about : not much these days hence the trolls.

Still we have a new manager with a ( wee ) bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Going by those reliable posters in the know clearly Rae is finding it tough to bring in who he wants which comes down to the old story of the budget no doubt. Still we live and hope and genuinely think we have at last a proper manager compared to the last couple.

funny how everybody's opinion u don't agree with is a troll!!!