Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Hmmm, Not sure I believe this one but an ex-hearts player, winger once sold for £500,000. Surplus to requirements at his current club and with a history of injuries.

Not sure he'd come to us I'd have thought he might have got a bigger gig

Not sure I'm happy about him coming as he does seem to be a crock. But would definately add quality if he can stay fit and reproduce his best form.

Hmmm, Not sure I believe this one but an ex-hearts player, winger once sold for £500,000. Surplus to requirements at his current club and with a history of injuries.

Not sure I'm happy about him coming as he does seem to be a crock. But would definately add quality if he can stay fit and reproduce his best form.

Oooooh him, I remember him foggily.

Andy Driver ?

Would he drive a hard bargain?

Pretty sure Cammy Smith plays as an attacking midfielder or a striker

Yeah that's what I thought. I also seem to remember Craig Brown once saying he could be Aberdeen's Dennis Bergkamp :lol:

What are the rules about having more than one player on loan from one club. Do they only apply for over-21s?

We realy are at the bottom of the shit pit when it comes to getting new players in.

Which can be a good thing. This club has literally poured £ millions down the drain on shit players when we actually did have cash.

Some of the club's best signings came from the shit pit.

Right back to signing a wee winger who couldn't get a game at Motherwell in 1958 and using him as a centre forward, Gerry Baker.

Or getting Neil Cooper, Derek Hamilton and Paul Chalmers for peanuts.

Through to Tam Brown, Ian Ross, Derek Walker, Tommy Turner, Iain Nicolson, Mark Yardley.

And then Andy Millen, Mark Reilly, Kevin McGowne, David Van Zanten, etc