Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Day to running of the club can be done by current board and management team with on field matters .

Which part of the last 6 years have you not understood?

The current board don't want to run the club anymore.

That's one reason we need someone prepared and capable of doing so.

Oh and I think you'll find the management team do a lot more than deal with on field matters.

TBH I'm not sure you know anything about how a football club operates.

Which part of the last 6 years have you not understood?

The current board don't want to run the club anymore.

That's one reason we need someone prepared and capable of doing so.

Oh and I think you'll find the management team do a lot more than deal with on field matters.

TBH I'm not sure you know anything about how a football club operates.

So because the board want out they stop running the club , don't be so stupid. And now we have appointed a ceo the board just don't bother making decisions anymore. Wake up son. Take your head out your hoop and stop thinking you know how to run a football club . Good day !

So today is the last day this week, hopefully we will see the promised movement of players that was sort of promised by our div.

There has been one arrival and one departure this week so far. Is that not movement of players?!

Still chasing 2 more. Fingers crossed.

So because the board want out they stop running the club , don't be so stupid. And now we have appointed a ceo the board just don't bother making decisions anymore. Wake up son. Take your head out your hoop and stop thinking you know how to run a football club . Good day !

Where did I say that I knew how to run a football club?

I questioned whether YOU understood.

BTW you come on here and within 28 posts you start talking to people like that dont be surprised if people assume you are yet another tedious alias troll and ignore your posts. You will see a few of them around. nosferatu and religion are two who seem to attract almost no responses between them from other forum users.

Perhaps like them, you just like to talk to yourself?

Edited by oaksoft

Where did I say that I knew how to run a football club?

I questioned whether YOU understood.

BTW you come on here and within 28 posts you start talking to people like that dont be surprised if people assume you are yet another tedious alias troll and ignore your posts. You will see a few of them around. nosferatu and religion are two who seem to attract almost no responses between them from other forum users.

Perhaps like them, you just like to talk to yourself?

What an absolute arse peice you truly are !! Muttering on about trolls and Alias and religion?? You on the magic mushrooms or yaba !!

There has been one arrival and one departure this week so far. Is that not movement of players?!

Still chasing 2 more. Fingers crossed.

Serious question cause I must have missed it, who has left the club this week?

Oops just noticed that it's Lewis McLear.

Edited by Kendo

nobody signed today then? U should learn to be quiet and stop spouting a lot of pish...

Today is not over yet and the window is not yet closed. The reality is that even when deals are being worked on, they don't always complete, and we are unlikely to be offering highly attractive contracts - so let's believe that AR is doing his best! (It is in his interests as well as our club's, fan's etc.)

Today is not over yet and the window is not yet closed. The reality is that even when deals are being worked on, they don't always complete, and we are unlikely to be offering highly attractive contracts - so let's believe that AR is doing his best! (It is in his interests as well as our club's, fan's etc.)

You'd be better talking to the wall than try and explain anything to him.

nobody signed today then? U should learn to be quiet and stop spouting a lot of pish...

I don't think anywhere I guaranteed a signing today but either way, you know I'm not actually responsible for signing players for the club, right ?

I guaranteed there would be a signing this week, and I hinted at a departure. We've had both.

We're working on two more deals. I'd expect Gary Irvine to be one of those. Now he has left Dundee it would suggest he's going somewhere, hopefully it's Paisley.

I'd also point out that you've been a member here for a month. I've been here for 13.5 years.