Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Some of the names mentioned do not fill me with confidence. A club like ourselves should be trying to bring in players from the lower leagues who have done well and have the ability to progress. Dundee last night had about 6 players who took that route.

Hearing a rumour we're interested in Ross Docherty from Ayr United, he swept the board

at there POTY awards this season.... he's a Paisley lad as well..

10 yellow cards and 1 red in 31 games.

No goals.

A defensive midfielder in the mould of Goodwin perchance?whistling.gif

I would like us to go after Jordan White of Livingston. Only 24 and scored 14 goals this season and 15 last season for a team near the bottom of the League. Always a bit of a handful against us.

Agreed. Very good goal scoring record, 49 goals in his last 132 games.

Perhaps.. but player, players player, and fans player of the year in one season is pretty

good going...

I'm not saying he couldn't do a job for us, but based on those stats, he needs to work on attracting less attention from the officials.

He's no use to us if he keeps getting suspended.

I'll add my speculation too...

We will sign:

At least one 'Old Firm' kid loanee.

At least one 30 years plus player who has done the rounds at Fleetwood, Burton, Dagenham & Redbridge.

At least one player from Morton.

At least one young untested loanee from Eng-er-land.

At least one player we've heard of from Cowdenbeath or Peterhead but don't really know if they are shite or not.

At least three or four players with recent records of well-dodgy injury problems.

At least one cunning double-swoop, probably for Jamie Vardy and Robert Huth fae' diddy club Leicester City.

Mon' the Buddies. Easy the Mirren.