Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Not sure I would take any of the United players. They seem to have all the same frailties that our last lot had. We need the tougher minded players that get pissed off when they lose. Don't know who they are mind you so hope Alex does.

Edited by magnus

He's a midfielder not a striker.

No thanks lol who the hell you wanting us to bring in

Not according to Dundee Utd's official website he isn't.

post-13994-14623919206069_thumb.jpg

I would prefer we bring in attackers who have a better goal ratio than one in ten, wouldn't you?

Not according to Dundee Utd's official website he isn't.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1462391920.038598.jpg

I would prefer we bring in attackers who have a better goal ratio than one in ten, wouldn't you?

Yep an attacking midfielder look at there website and see who's listed as a striker and it's not him.

If you've ever seen Dow play and think he isn't good enough for us then I don't think you know much about football.

Even on the radio earlier all the pundits were shocked Dundee released him

How feckin big is their squad? They already have a big squad and crowds lower than us - surely unsustainable?

Though we don't have a cemetery next to the ground that generates income through functions all through the week... we just a have a graveyard for decent players where their careers come to die.

Yep an attacking midfielder look at there website and see who's listed as a striker and it's not him.

If you've ever seen Dow play and think he isn't good enough for us then I don't think you know much about football.

Even on the radio earlier all the pundits were shocked Dundee released him

An attacking midfielder with such a low scoring ratio? No thanks, no wonder he's been punted.

And I have seen him play, bang average. And it was Dundee Utd who released him, not Dundee, but yeah it's me who doesn't know much about football.

:lol:

An attacking midfielder with such a low scoring ratio? No thanks, no wonder he's been punted.

And I have seen him play, bang average. And it was Dundee Utd who released him, not Dundee, but yeah it's me who doesn't know much about football.

:lol:

I know it was Dundee Utd unusual for someone on here to try pick out something like that, just aswell I didn't just put United wonder what pathetic reply you would of came up with then.

Let's see who he signs for then will it be a bang average st Johnstone cos he ain't good enough for us.

On your logic mesut Ozil would be a shit signing for us going by his goal record for an attacking midfielder.

I also mentioned Connelly when he was released pretty sure you said no thanks to him aswell how's his current club doing?

Edited by buddies1877

Ryan Dow is a cracking wee player. A good playmaker similar to some extent like Gowser. Would definitely take him but he will be signing for an Premiership club I reckon.

Edited by Sonny

Miguel Pallardo has left Hearts with mutual consent due to lack of game time, was a cracking player for hearts at championship level and only made 19 appearances this season. Worth taking a look at possibly as he wants to move on to a team that will give him regular game time? Would add a more attacking quality to the side

Miguel Pallardo has left Hearts with mutual consent due to lack of game time, was a cracking player for hearts at championship level and only made 19 appearances this season. Worth taking a look at possibly as he wants to move on to a team that will give him regular game time? Would add a more attacking quality to the side

is he not more of a holding player than attacking. Not really what we need with Quinn and now Hutton.