Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Aye but suttons been playing in the league above us and scoring Duffy been playing in India for the last 3 years 

Didn't realise you were an expert on football in India.

Did you also know that a part-time team in Luxemburg would put out our second richest Club in the Europa League this season? Or a part-time team from Gibraltar would beat Celtic in a Champions League game? Or Cyprus would have 3 teams in the first playoff round of the Europa League, one of which put out Aberdeen?

Personally I do not think that football supporters in Scotland should assume any League is worse than ours.

Edited by Sonny

I was calling for an experienced striker who could link up the play. Perhaps this is that player. Like everyone else, I won't know until he has signed and played a few games for us.

Seemingly he has been training with us for a while, so he must have shown up well (or possesses some incriminating photos of the gaffer).

It would appear the team that billy mehmet played for in India and the team Duffy played for are in the same league(Not accounting for relegations/promotions in the interim period).Mehmet 7 goals in 16 games. Duffy 32 goals in 49 games. Duffy 0.65 goals per game over a longer period than Mehmet's 0.44 goals per game. Give the bloke a chance given many would have been happy with Mehmet returning.