Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

I think Loy had his chance that boat has sailed. We need on form players with quality to keep us top of the league. We will have money to spend on wages and wirh more players leaving or remaining on loan we have additional funds. 

Tend to agree with that.

I'm not sure that he is what we require just now.

Putting it out there, quality striker on loan from parent club looking to settle down with one team...

Connor Sammon on loan at thistle from hertz. With thistle looking like relegation candidates, and our tie up with Hertz via L Smith, Reilly etc... and having the money to pay him, shouldnt we be setting our stall out and bringing in proven Premiership players ahead of 'The Boys Are Back in Town" celebrations at season end.

c'mon Ross bring in a beast to work with Reilly.

50 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Putting it out there, quality striker on loan from parent club looking to settle down with one team...

Connor Sammon on loan at thistle from hertz. With thistle looking like relegation candidates, and our tie up with Hertz via L Smith, Reilly etc... and having the money to pay him, shouldnt we be setting our stall out and bringing in proven Premiership players ahead of 'The Boys Are Back in Town" celebrations at season end.

Beast might be coming,  but not Connor.  Be ready to be shocked.

We are in prime position to attract players to the club. Top of the league, top manager, no debt and reputation of improving players. Most players would want a slice of that. Ross will be able to pick and choose from who is available. I would only sign someone who can hit the ground running and walk into the side. 

Think we have different opinions on what Quality means

31 year old striker Connor Sammon has 78 career......

1 hour ago, pod said:

Beast might be coming,  but not Connor.  Be ready to be shocked.

I have noticed one guy in the Premier League whose talent, size, young age and lack of starts meaning he's presumably available and would fit our bill perfectly.

Does this 'beast' already have a six figure transfer fee under his belt from maybe 3 or 4 years ago?

39 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I have noticed one guy in the Premier League whose talent, size, young age and lack of starts meaning he's presumably available and would fit our bill perfectly.

Does this 'beast' already have a six figure transfer fee under his belt from maybe 3 or 4 years ago?

Lee Erwin?