Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
46 minutes ago, Drew said:
I'm not hugely enthused about the name I'm hearing, but, as always, trust Jack's judgement.

Care to share the name???

Probably the one mentioned a hour ago.

Edited by pod

10 minutes ago, pod said:

Interesting. 

I would be genuinely surprised if we go for Miller. His best days (such as they were) are well behind him. There would be absolutely no logic in moving Sutton out the door to bring Miller in. None whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I would be genuinely surprised if we go for Miller. His best days (such as they were) are well behind him. There would be absolutely no logic in moving Sutton out the door to bring Miller in. None whatsoever.

Lee Miller left Falkirk earlier by mutual consent surely not coming to us he must be past it.

Just now, Brm63 said:

Lee Miller left Falkirk earlier by mutual consent surely not coming to us he must be past it.

That's certainly what I'd have thought. I'd much rather have Rory Loy back, and even then I wouldn't be too fussed.

Maybe this is where the talk of meltdowns in relation to a rumoured potential signing were coming from....:blink:

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

That's certainly what I'd have thought. I'd much rather have Rory Loy back, and even then I wouldn't be too fussed.

Maybe this is where the talk of meltdowns in relation to a rumoured potential signing were coming from....:blink:

Is there. :o