Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The boy Falkirk have sold is pish, that's the difference!

Hamilton have just got more for one player than we got for Morgan, Mallan and McGinn combined.

And Hearts are going to pocket 300k for Isma after picking him up for hee-haw.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Yes, 300k seemingly.  Same as Morgan.

I see Falkirk and Hamilton also bringing in decent fees.  Amazing how we continue to get shafted in the transfer market!

The fee for the Falkirk lad is reported to be about £200000.  30% less than we got for Morgan & also less than we got for Mallan.

The Hamilton guy had almost 100 appearances for Hamilton in Scotlands top division and was under contract till 2020

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The fee for the Falkirk lad is reported to be about £200000.  30% less than we got for Morgan & also less than we got for Mallan.

The Hamilton guy had almost 100 appearances for Hamilton in Scotlands top division and was under contract till 2020

Don't, you'll spoil his annual rant.

Nothing to see here. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

The boy Falkirk have sold is pish, that's the difference!

Hamilton have just got more for one player than we got for Morgan, Mallan and McGinn combined.

And Hearts are going to pocket 300k for Isma after picking him up for hee-haw.

Hearts paid a six figure fee - about £150k for Isma.

Edit: Never mind - see it's been covered!

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Im glad i dont subscribe to Buddievision i can watch Mr Ed for free on Youtube

Buddie vision is tremendous to a season ticket holder like me who can' make all games. Get to see highlights or full match games. Because not living locally don't get to read the PDE sports page daily as I used to so now get all updates at our press conferences before they go to print. Get to watch players interviews every week all this cheaper than buying a daily news paper carrying very few Saints news. No brainer and well done to who ever thought it up . 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Buddie vision is tremendous to a season ticket holder like me who can' make all games. Get to see highlights or full match games. Because not living locally don't get to read the PDE sports page daily as I used to so now get all updates at our press conferences before they go to print. Get to watch players interviews every week all this cheaper than buying a daily news paper carrying very few Saints news. No brainer and well done to who ever thought it up . 

You have every right to sub to the service as you wish Bud , you certainly put the hours in over the season travelling back and forth:thumbs2

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's great to see some positivity around Buddie Vision and this is the perfect testimonial for what the club are most likely trying to achieve. It's not going to be something for everyone, though it's good to hear it's going in the right direction for those who are currently subscribed.

A lot of football to be played yet, but I was wondering if we were to pass Ross County heading in the other direction on our way to the Premiership whether it might be worthwhile looking at bringing Jason Naismith back (assuming we can't hold onto Liam Smith, which would be my first preference).

I reckon he would fit in well with JR's style of play.

26 minutes ago, Drew said:

A lot of football to be played yet, but I was wondering if we were to pass Ross County heading in the other direction on our way to the Premiership whether it might be worthwhile looking at bringing Jason Naismith back (assuming we can't hold onto Liam Smith, which would be my first preference).

and he would feel more at home. :)

27 minutes ago, Drew said:

Is there any worthy Hamilton players available also , when they go down.  :P

59 minutes ago, Drew said:

There's a chance Jason might not be there by the end of the week. Shrewsbury and Hull City are sniffing about.

57 minutes ago, Drew said:

Would love Jason back at the club. Who knows what the next few months will bring, but he's the kind of player I'd be delighted with us signing.

1 hour ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Of course, of course........:)

29 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

What Course Ayr , Hamilton , Perth , Musselburgh  or Kelso?

From Mr. Ed.... “A Horse is a Horse, of course of course” 

I assume you knew this but I am perfectly primed for a Whoosh....:rolleyes: