Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

12 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

No ,no whoosh LB, it’s an old programme from the 60’s. And yes I can remember it. Was funny back then, well it was to a seven year old

back in 1963..... I did have a photo to put up but canny get it to load. Have a google.

Even better....

2 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

No ,no whoosh LB, it’s an old programme from the 60’s. And yes I can remember it. Was funny back then, well it was to a seven year old

back in 1963..... I did have a photo to put up but canny get it to load. Have a google.

I know of Mr Ed from wee bits on tv over the tears ,never saw a full show to this day right enough.

48 minutes ago, Johnny Rep said:

For some reason I thought for just a second that this page was about speculation on new players arrived at our club, no just the same boring old pish patter that every thread,no matter what always ends up the same, change the fecking record guys.

Any thoughts on who might yet come in during the transfer window J Rep?

8 hours ago, Johnny Rep said:

For some reason I thought for just a second that this page was about speculation on new players arrived at our club, no just the same boring old pish patter that every thread,no matter what always ends up the same, change the fecking record guys.

I agree

27 minutes ago, Drew said:

Does he count as a striker?

Falkirk slowly getting its act together can't see them letting him go. We need to start thinking who can play in the premiership ,  we have enough quality to get us over the line its players for next season we need to search out.