Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

19 hours ago, Drew said:

If I were to be greedy, I would still quite like to see a defensive midfielder sign. I appreciate that Hill can play in this area, but it would help with squad balance if we signed someone up who is established in this position.

I see that Paul Paton has been released/mutually consented by St Johnstone. Can't say I know much about him, or whether he is any good, but know he plays in this position.

I was was of the same opinion However Flynn on the right let's Josh into the middle he is scared of nothing and can throw his weight about. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

Bit of speculation that David Goodwillie could be moving to the Saints this summer.  Certainly a contentious signing if true?

Don't want his type at our Club.

19 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

every one deserves a second chance,a have been saying his name Since January,a would definitely give him a chance,be a great signing

He would be a terrible signing.

He's very fortunate to have been given any chance at all in the lower leagues. He deserves nothing from St Mirren, and I hope he never sets foot in our stadium.