Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

11 hours ago, Taylor Edgar said:
12 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:
O'Ware was playing it cagey in his interview on the BBC. Says he's looking for a fresh start but doesn't know where he'll be next season. 

Would like to see him next season by far mortons best player and can be a great central defensive partner to davis next season. Would also piss off some morton fans too.

I'm with you. 

Would be a good addition to the squad. 

17 hours ago, Cairters_Corner said:

O’Ware is nowhere near good enough. Average championship player at best. If this is the standard of player we’re going to get, we’ll be a one-season wonder in the Premiership. 

Ex- Morton captain too; No thanks!

Didn't we take Tommy Turner from the great unwahed and was he not their captain.. was a pretty good player for us too.....  (played 116 times and scored 9 goals)

17 hours ago, Cairters_Corner said:

O’Ware is nowhere near good enough. Average championship player at best. If this is the standard of player we’re going to get, we’ll be a one-season wonder in the Premiership. 

Spot on with your assement on O’ware. He’s nowhere near good enough for the premiership in Scotland. I’m sure Jack will be looking at better options to boost or squad.

1 hour ago, class of 76-77 said:

Spot on with your assement on O’ware. He’s nowhere near good enough for the premiership in Scotland. I’m sure Jack will be looking at better options to boost or squad.

We’re meant to be in for moshni I think we are waiting to see how the playoffs go before we go for anyone can be signed 

14 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

We’re meant to be in for moshni I think we are waiting to see how the playoffs go before we go for anyone can be signed 

It has already been pointed out on this thread that JJMcG is on the wind up regarding our interest in Mohsni.

23 hours ago, Cairters_Corner said:

This ^^^^

7 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

If we're going to sign a Championship central defender it should be Craig Halkett from Livingston.

He's out of contract at the end of May and some compensation would be due to Livvy but I've no idea how much.

Heard we have expressed an interest in signing him , don't think he would cost much , as I think he came through Sevco,s youth development .

FFS, I believe Jack Ross and Gordon Scott are serious when they talk of at least attempting to get a team together to challenge for the top 6.  The likes of Tam O Ware and Rickie Lamie will be nowhere near that team!  They just finished 7th in the Championship!

8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

If we're going to sign a Championship central defender it should be Craig Halkett from Livingston.

He's out of contract at the end of May and some compensation would be due to Livvy but I've no idea how much.

Just checked - he'll be 23 in May so if I've read the regulations righ:rolleyes: none will be required.

Edited by Bud the Baker