Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

11 hours ago, Ronnie said:

You do realise Dundee are already in the premier league or don't you???

You do realise Billy King plays for Dundee United or don't you???

You do realise Billy King is a F*****G P**H Centre Forward or don't you???

You do realise you’re a sad old man that has to take pills to get an erection????

you do realise you sell your arse for a f**king kit kat chunky????

You do realise that you do concil aff yer maws arse, come on here act the hard man but now yer on a c**t eh a come down and crying on yer das cock???

1 hour ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

You do realise you’re a sad old man that has to take pills to get an erection????

you do realise you sell your arse for a f**king kit kat chunky????

You do realise that you do concil aff yer maws arse, come on here act the hard man but now yer on a c**t eh a come down and crying on yer das cock???

FFS. This isn't facebook, twitter or the school playground. Grow up.

4 hours ago, Ethan said:

Our own Ross Stewart scoring again today. There is definitely potential in there. 

As did our own Jordan Kirkpatrick who apparently scored a belter of a free kick.  Even after our season is over buddies just can't stop scoring.  Both are still listed in the first team squad - wonder if they will be back?

What did he say ? I couldn't understand it.

Me neither the only bit I understood was him taking the huff because he's too stupid to tell the difference between Dundee and Dundee United.

Not to difficult to tell which one Billy King plays for seeing as 2350 of us witnessed him scoring against us 3 weeks ago.

26 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

As did our own Jordan Kirkpatrick who apparently scored a belter of a free kick.  Even after our season is over buddies just can't stop scoring.  Both are still listed in the first team squad - wonder if they will be back?

I think Ross views Stewart as more of a prospect someone he can train into a top player but Kirkpatrick is what 25, 26 struggled in the championship can’t really see him get a chance in the premier League 

3 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I think Ross views Stewart as more of a prospect someone he can train into a top player but Kirkpatrick is what 25, 26 struggled in the championship can’t really see him get a chance in the premier League 

That was an almost sensible post. Who are you and what have you done with the poster with the silly name? I can assure you we are not paying any ransom. 

40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Me neither the only bit I understood was him taking the huff because he's too stupid to tell the difference between Dundee and Dundee United.

Not to difficult to tell which one Billy King plays for seeing as 2350 of us witnessed him scoring against us 3 weeks ago.

Ronnie you know what you’re boys been up to in my private messages, he’s being a very naughty boy. 

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

I wonder if Josh Mullin will stay at Livi , I think he would be a good player to have.

He is only a sub currently in the Championship - think we will set our sights a bit higher that this and many of the others fan on the forum are suggesting..

If not we will struggle...

No doubt JR is smarter...