Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

20 minutes ago, zico said:

Hopkin is ruled out cos he IS the assistant!

Mate ur getting very " Shull like"- I have my suspicions

You, like him , just seem to take random , unfounded, unmerited dislikes, based on your opinion..........

Question- How do you rate Craig Samson :whistle

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You, like him , just seem to take random , unfounded, unmerited dislikes, based on your opinion..........

Your final lines are the ones to watch. 

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Hopkin disappearing up the tunnel during games, even in the last minute of the most important game of the season, isn't unfounded nor an opinion - its a fact!

7 minutes ago, zico said:

Hopkin disappearing up the tunnel during games, even in the last minute of the most important game of the season, isn't unfounded nor an opinion - its a fact!

Brings a whole new meaning to the term  Wee Man

26 minutes ago, zico said:

Its also very effective........................ maybe I will leave my seat next season, go to the loo come back and we are top of League!!!

28 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its also very effective........................ maybe I will leave my seat next season, go to the loo come back and we are top of League!!!

Its very effective only if someone else is in charge of the team!

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I just cant understand the logic of bringing in new players before appointing a new manager. Surely the manager needs to have a major input into who the club sign ?

Maybe the manager thing is a done deal and he is happy?

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I just cant understand the logic of bringing in new players before appointing a new manager. Surely the manager needs to have a major input into who the club sign ?

Maybe that was the reason there wasn't a signing announced today , going to appoint a new boss tomorrow and tell him he's signing these players.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
3 hours ago, Drew said:

Did I read somewhere that we are possibly confirming a signing today, with McGinn (P) joining up tomorrow?

You did.  Tony F was quoted as saying this would likely happen. 

Good job I aint holding my breath .........Gassssssssssssp

18 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

These signings could've been done months ago by the means of pre contract agreements.

Maybe so Ross but perhaps not. Some of the players will have been with clubs who were looking at relegation/playoffs/promotion. We would also want to be sure we were in the Premiership and so might they. 

Edited by St.Ricky