Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Well they may as just relegate is now, if we haven't got the Scotland internati... I mean the league winne... I mean the Scottish cup winne...

I mean the championship mid table finisher O’ Ware then that’s us totally f**ked 

Talking about finishers..... The BBC have him down as the highest scoring defender in Europe,  1 ahead of Ramos I think. 

13 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Ohhhh wait till a start a new thread about how tight yer arse is tam oooohhhh big tam 

that’s you Ricky that’s you 

You seem to have an intimate knowledge of this process Isma. Are you trying to tell us something. 

The guy is a good centre back with a great goal scoring record.  I would like him to have played in the black and white stripes. 

30 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

JR has recommended we sign Truro City goalkeeper Tom McHale according to the papers. 

Truro play in the National League South.  I've seen a few St Albans City games who finished one place below Truro this season.  The standard is pretty poor and St Mirren would take a good few off them.  So a bit surprised but he is only 22 so lots of scope to improve.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315420

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You seem to have an intimate knowledge of this process Isma. Are you trying to tell us something. 

The guy is a good centre back with a great goal scoring record.  I would like him to have played in the black and white stripes. 

Ohhhh big tam you’re such a good finisher how about you finish on ma face big tam ohhhh

thats wit you actually sound like Ricky

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'm disappointed we have missed out on OWare  and Sibbald , exactly the kind of player we should be looking for and very much within our our budget , my hope is that Jack does us alright and sends a couple of decent loanees up for us to have a look at .

Josh Maja and Ethan Robson inbound

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'm disappointed we have missed out on OWare  and Sibbald , exactly the kind of player we should be looking for and very much within our our budget , my hope is that Jack does us alright and sends a couple of decent loanees up for us to have a look at .

He's went to manage a league 2 side in England. Anybody not good enough to be in their squad will be well short of good enough for the SPFL Premier. Some people really do have an EXTRA low opinion of our national league.

6 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I’m happy to avoid these players.  Lower end Championship types will get us nowhere in the league we are now in.

7 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Were we ever interested.