Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Seemingly Kevin Holt is going to a club in Cyprus so that deal is off. He's certainly put his house in Dumfries up for sale.

Also, not sure running 15 miles a day is the best way to train for a marathon but that's by the by. I run a fair bit but that doesn't mean Saints should sign me - mainly because I'm shit at football and like eating cakes.

Edited by Stu

17 hours ago, Stu said:

Seemingly Kevin Holt is going to a club in Cyprus so that deal is off. He's certainly put his house in Dumfries up for sale.

Also, not sure running 15 miles a day is the best way to train for a marathon but that's by the by. I run a fair bit but that doesn't mean Saints should sign me - mainly because I'm shit at football and like eating cakes.

The guy plays for the brandains over here his name is Wes sound as a pound goes all over the place for a marathon the last place was Japan. 

18 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Anthony Stokes and Dominique Malonga incoming. :P

I'm kidding of course but in all honesty I'd take someone like Malonga in a heartbeat. Not Stokes though. 

Was looking at Alan Stubbs signings at Hibs and Malonga actually caught my eye. Seems to be out of favour at his current club and I would happily have him but I'm still holding out for Joel Asoro on loan

On 6/7/2018 at 2:19 PM, St.Ricky said:

I don't live in Paisley but I will pay my own expenses and play for free as an Amateur . I feel sure that an arthritic, 72 year old is just what the club is looking for.

72 Ricky?  Nae wonder you have half a dozen staff running after you, wiping your erse !  :P

Edited by Buddie Marvelous

2 minutes ago, pod said:

Don't let your imagination run away with you. :rolleyes:

It certainly does Pod. Even worse is that I could see a further 2 the following week. The squad must be due back in a week or so for pre-season training and it would be good to get the new guys in early.

A further 2 in August before the transfer window shuts perhaps.