Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm assuming this news might be something to do with additional revenue/funds that that might be available to the manager....

Yeah. Think it's to do with the stadium name change and the finances that generates rather than actual personnel by looks of things. 

7 hours ago, Hendo said:

I saw on P & B that Falkirk were being linked with Fraser Hornby, who is a forward with Everton. One Falkirk fan reckoned he was out of their reach. Only 18 but very highly rated apparently. Just wonder if the Everton connection might mean we'd be in for him. 

He will be out of our range

But that's the way it is

6 hours ago, Soctty said:

Just because he's a journalist, and a Saints fan - which would lead him to look for Saints news.

He was spot on...

Agreed. And I take it all back. I’d never heard of Calum or seen him post or quoted on here before. Have since checked out his twitter account.....

I’m pleased with the stadium sponsorship deal he was referring to.

Am also happy with the appointment of DJ although accept that opinion may not be universally shared. In AS we trust.

12 minutes ago, billyg said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe our worst fears about Anthony Stokes may be about to be realised ! I'm told he was at stadium/training ground today :angry:

I don't see how signing a proven goalscorer at this level can be bad news.

He's only not still at Hibs because he fell out with Lennon who is hardly a quiet and amiable character himself. 

Edited by LargsBud