Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Striker who doesn't score many goals. Was at Dundee United in their relegation season and was best pals with the physio.

Have a vague memory of him scoring an absolute screamer then getting an injury that kept him out the team for pretty much the rest of the season then the next season he got injured again 

1 hour ago, Transfer news said:

It is Mario Bilate only reason he wasn't good at united was due to fitness reasons. I would take him in a heartbeat. Huge aswell, got to be at least 6'3

5 goals in 3 years since leaving D Utd is a slight worry.

Gary Warren now released from his contract at Inverness.

Could he be following Rice to Paisley. Would we want him? I'd be quite happy if he signed, to be honest. They are only letting him go to save money, and he still looks a solid enough player who has the experience required at the back.

22 minutes ago, Drew said:

Gary Warren now released from his contract at Inverness.

Could he be following Rice to Paisley. Would we want him? I'd be quite happy if he signed, to be honest. They are only letting him go to save money, and he still looks a solid enough player who has the experience required at the back.

Think I read somewhere that he was going back "down south".

They didn't say just how far "down south" though.

Could Paisley be regarded as "down south" relative to Inverness? :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Just about anywhere is down south from Sneck.

It was just my idle speculation. He seems like a strong leader at the back, and I think this is something we require.

ICT were willing to honour his contract if he couldn't get a decent move, so he must have a deal elsewhere lined up.

As you say, though, every chance it is dahn saaf, as opposed to just down south....

Edited by Drew

On 6/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, jaybee said:

who he?

Just Google him and basically you get a fairly negative first page of reviews..................... Not that the 'Scottish Sun' is much to be believed under any circumstances, but it does appear as though he carries a little baggage!

1 hour ago, Saint Garf said:

The guy I'd like to see come in from Caley would be Liam Polworth. Always been really impressed with him. No idea about his contract situation or if he's attracting interest from elsewhere, but I'd definitely be keen to see him join.

Very much my opinion , worth paying a transfer fee for , and even inserting sell on clauses in Inverness,s favour , excellent player , would also go for Gary Warren

3 hours ago, rabuddies said:

Hasn't left yet. Only leaving if he gets an offer suitable to h9m and his family. If not sneckie have to honour the last year of his contract.

They have tweeted that he has been released from his contract, suggesting he has a club.

Screenshot_20180627-204256.png

Edited by Drew

On 6/26/2018 at 8:37 PM, FTOF said:

I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, a player ( name escapes me) left Aberdeen to move south because his family were in Birmingham. He ended up at Partick Thistle!!!! Suppose it's south compared to Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

I seem to recall that a couple of years ago, a player ( name escapes me) left Aberdeen to move south because his family were in Birmingham. He ended up at Partick Thistle!!!! Suppose it's south compared to Aberdeen

Did Ian Scanlon not join Saints for the same reason?

On 6/25/2018 at 10:21 AM, Drew said:

I can't see Stokes there. Either in the bar or gone AWOL already....

10 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Never showed up.

The Drewster called it first thing Monday morning.

Bullet dodged.
:thumbsdown