Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

21 minutes ago, Drew said:

:lol:

Indeed. I heard Facebook is saying Twitter said that on Instagram someone ITK was on Snapchat where a mate Whatsapp’ed him to say that Horace the Spider on a Spectrum 48 told him that it was Mbappe and Charlie Miller.

Edited by pozbaird

Indeed. I heard Facebook is saying Twitter said that on Instagram someone ITK was on Snapchat where a mate Whatsapp’ed him to say that Horace the Spider on a Spectrum 48 told him that it was Mbappe and Charlie Miller.
Not sure about that Mbappe. Not proven at the top flight of Scottish football or English non league!

14 minutes ago, SBS said:
44 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Not sure about that Mbappe. Not proven at the top flight of Scottish football or English non league!

OK, maybe not Mbappe, but this time, Charlie Miller must be on his way to St Mirren.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

:lol:

What I will say , going by what Stubbs said on Friday , I think we'll be bringing in at least a couple of players who will raise eyebrows. If someone by pure luck predicts the names of the incomers Drew will post a laughing smiley !

39 minutes ago, billyg said:

What I will say , going by what Stubbs said on Friday , I think we'll be bringing in at least a couple of players who will raise eyebrows. If someone by pure luck predicts the names of the incomers Drew will post a laughing smiley !

The smiley was more about the Facebook source, tbh.

I have absolutely no idea who we might be bringing in. I would be delighted with both names mentioned, though more than a little surprised if we managed to bring in one of them, never mind both.

:wub:

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

OK, maybe not Mbappe, but this time, Charlie Miller must be on his way to St Mirren.

Current Appearancesurely he ain't big enough and I know some of us are 'fantasists' but wouldn't it help if he were 'real'   :P

Edited by jaybee
tch..... you said miller not Brown