Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

15 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I see that one of our discarded trialists from the Sunderland thrashing, Adil Nabi, who Dundee had jettisoned, but took back for another look, has signed a six month deal with them.

If he scores the winner on Saturday, Stubbs should resign, with anyone on the Forum who said he was shite consigned to the sin bin to put up with Return of Isma is God's latest expletive ridden homophobic rantings. 

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

If he scores the winner on Saturday, Stubbs should resign, with anyone on the Forum who said he was shite consigned to the sin bin to put up with Return of Isma is God's latest expletive ridden homophobic rantings. 

FECK THATS SOME PENNANCE

53 minutes ago, Drew said:

Surely we would be doing well to get much more than £20 - 30K for Stewart (no disrespect to the player)?

I doubt that would add much in terms of a fee or sign-on sweetener for a player.

Was anyone expecting anything for Ross (no disrespect for the player). 

5 minutes ago, pod said:

Was anyone expecting anything for Ross (no disrespect for the player). 

Nope. If I'm being honest.

As things stand, we have no idea if we received anything, or, indeed, if he has even left.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Yep, looks like a desperate move, especially if they had initially rejected him.

Dundee also had a trialist striker, Stipe Plazibat, on trial who scored one and set up one against Falkirk in a bounce game.

They let him go.

Probably end up with us.:lol:

46 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Dundee also had a trialist striker, Stipe Plazibat, on trial who scored one and set up one against Falkirk in a bounce game.

They let him go.

Probably end up with us.:lol:

Just had a look at him on YouTube and although the calibre of defending is f**king awful he definitely knows where the net is. 

McCann apparently told him he wasn't needed as they were looking for a target man.

5 hours ago, FTOF said:

That's very evident given the uninformed drivel that you posted.

Humphrey had an op on his shin not long after he joined PNE from Hearts. Unforno nately it hasn't healed properly, which has impacted on his general fitness and his subsequent less than stellar performances in the past few seasons.

Consider yourself informed.:wink:

As far as I am aware, we haven't knowingly given any players a contract, with that type of fitness problem.

I'm not interested in what fitness levels players had for other teams two seasons ago.

Stubbs give players contracts and has since gone public about their lack of fitness, fact. But hay ho you just jog on happy clapping and in denial.

I'm not interested in what fitness levels players had for other teams two seasons ago.

Stubbs give players contracts and has since gone public about their lack of fitness, fact. But hay ho you just jog on happy clapping and in denial.

Are you deliberately missing the point or do you only read what you want to see?

Also, it's "Hey-ho ". Here to help.[emoji57]

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:
9 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

Are you deliberately missing the point or can't you read properly?

Me missing the point:lol: what about your self. Still in denial. 

Yes i can read but thanks for asking.:double

17 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'm not missing any point. You said that we had already signed players like Humphrey who has a long term injury problem and therefore has fitness problems. We haven't.

Talking of reading, can you?. If you can go back and find the one of mine where I mention "Humphrey" or "long term injury problem"

11 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think Jack is confusing fitness as in 'getting used to training at a higher level' with fitness as in 'my knee is fecked and I can't walk'. 

To be fair, it would seem that it doesn't take much to confuse him.