Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I see that the Green Bigots are hoping to tie up the loan signing of young Australian winger Daniel Arzani from Manchester City, early next week.

I wonder if that will speed up any potential signing of Mikey Johnston.

That would be most agreeable.

47 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Don’t know if being mentioned on here already but...

Stefano Beltrame.

Signing next week on loan from Juve.

I think that would be some bit of business , based on his appearance record in leagues which are probably a higher standard than ours ! Fingers crossed on that one for sure !

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Div has tweeted about reading somewhere that Kyle McAllister might be coming back on loan.

If there is anything in it, what a signing that would be:happyclapper

Would certainly give us the bit of width that we're looking for. Still a very young player though and hasn't played at this level before. He's had a couple of injuries down at Derby as far as I remember and was in their (u23 ?) squad - so would still need to step up to make his mark here second time round. 

Div has tweeted about reading somewhere that Kyle McAllister might be coming back on loan.
If there is anything in it, what a signing that would be:happyclapper
There is an interview with Kyle on the Derby Under 23 part of the Derby website where he says that he has never been fully fit in his career. He states that they are currently managing his injury and he has different training routines than the rest of the squad particularly in pre season.
Whether we can risk him being injured for a large chunk of a loan spell?