Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

8 minutes ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

There is an interview with Kyle on the Derby Under 23 part of the Derby website where he says that he has never been fully fit in his career. He states that they are currently managing his injury and he has different training routines than the rest of the squad particularly in pre season.
Whether we can risk him being injured for a large chunk of a loan spell?

That doesn't sound too good, right enough.

I couldn't see him leaving Derby in any event if they have a tailored approach with him in terms of managing his injury and training.

59 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

Finally I agree with something Stubbs has said, maybe he should play McShane sitting in alongside McGinn more often!

Well 5000 Saints fans will sleep a hell of  lot better tonight knowing that ..

Do you work in Football ?

48 minutes ago, Saint Garf said:

Said a few weeks ago that Polworth would be a tremendous signing. Impressed me ever time I've seen him.

totally agree , would be sound use of some of the McGinn money , would really strengthen our midfield  , and also provide cover if Steven McGinn picks up an injury , fingers crossed this happen .

Also need three or four additional attacking options , and maybe some cover in the full back positions , looks like not a bad squad we,re putting together