Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

52 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Stevie bloody May!
First people thought we had £100,000’s to spend on Shankland, now this. Why would May leave the 2nd best team in the league and come to a newly promoted team? Why would Aberdeen let him? How could we afford his wages which are most likely double (or more) our top earner?

Some people live a fantasy.

Again like i said... we've paid £75k for a P/t, non league defender who's barely kicked a ball so far.... Shanks scores goals for fun and is a capped U21, May has full Scotland caps i believe.... so whose living the fantasy?

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Again like i said... we've paid £75k for a P/t, non league defender who's barely kicked a ball so far.... Shanks scores goals for fun and is a capped U21, May has full Scotland caps i believe.... so whose living the fantasy?

Are you his agent ?:wacko:

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

He moved for £400k last year, we won’t pay that.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

You really need to change that tune I now know the words off by heart. 

Had a look at Liam Polworth's stats last night.

Had the most assists in the championship last season (15) and scored 5 goals. One against us.

23 years old and prefers central midfield, although he was played out right last season, which he wasn't that keen on.

Looks like he would add to our squad in a positive way.

Get him signed.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Had a look at Liam Polworth's stats last night.

Had the most assists in the championship last season (15) and scored 5 goals. One against us.

23 years old and prefers central midfield, although he was played out right last season, which he wasn't that keen on.

Looks like he would add to our squad in a positive way.

Get him signed.

All these central midfielders. It almost has me nostalgic for the Gus days....

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair though, this deal will likely be one in one out in terms of centre mids.

Aye, it was tongue in cheek. Polworth looks a good player, so would be happy if this one materialises.

I still have a lot of time for McShane, and if he does leave, he goes with my best wishes.