Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

50 minutes ago, billyg said:

As always the good players we want go elsewhere , and we end up with the relegation fodder donkeys. Thank the Lord I decided against an ST in the summer .

It's frustrating Billy and I'm sure as always it's our budget. On a brighter note we have yet to see the big Dane at home. We will be attacking more so should be an interesting watch. 

15 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Don’t think they have. Think it’s a ‘free to find another club’ position they’ve taken. Means they don’t have to pay him off.

Apologies for misinformation - I thought he had been released.

24 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Don’t think they have. Think it’s a ‘free to find another club’ position they’ve taken. Means they don’t have to pay him off.

If Stewart really is on 8K p/w I can’t see how many teams in Scotland can afford him unless he is willing to take a massive drop in wages to get playing again.

6 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

If Stewart really is on 8K p/w I can’t see how many teams in Scotland can afford him unless he is willing to take a massive drop in wages to get playing again.

I would be surprised if his wages were that low in the English Championship to be honest.

7 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

Think this is the trade off with Birmingham.

releasing him would mean the would likely have to pay off the bulk of his remaining contract. If he finds another club willing to take him on a reduced wage, Birmingham could give him a much smaller pay-off to ‘supplement’ his wage.

I think....!

1 hour ago, billyg said:

As always the good players we want go elsewhere , and we end up with the relegation fodder donkeys. Thank the Lord I decided against an ST in the summer .

Perhaps if more people had bought season tickets we might have been able to offer better terms.

1 hour ago, billyg said:

We never renewed this season either but that was mainly due to the fact that the amount of games we actuallu made to the cost of 2 STs we were cheaper paying on the day.

1 minute ago, Magic Monkey said:

Beats Brock Madsen's 0 in 6 for Bham...

No it dosnt NBM- 0 in 6 

GS - 0 in 21 . 

The big Dane had 15 games to better Stewart's impressive tally. 

Not like people buying season tickets would help get players in at all.

Really f**king clueless

Just like to sit at home on your computer with a face like a skelped arse moaning like f**k on a forum.