Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

19 minutes ago, magnus said:

We all know when it shuts. However,  it seems our preferred targets have largely signed for other clubs or stayed where they are.  So, on the balance of probabilities and based on the signings to -date,  it appears to have been a sub optimal window for Alan and his team and us. This likely outcome may be a good starting point for GLS to evaluate. Alan seemed to have made good signings for Hibs. Was that down to him or did he have help? If he had help then get that guy in or provide help in some other way before January. Darren and Pat are not Alan's usual team. Maybe that needs looked at?

Who's Pat?

27 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Just speculating as per the thread title... what if the real story is Cammy Smith has asked to go?

I got told by my boss, if your not happy with new roll, you could always  look for a new job.   I was happy to accept new roll.  Till something better comes along.

Had my fingers burnt already.

Why don't we save the McGinn windfall as a contribution towards our parachute payment when we return to the Championship at the end of this season, rather than waste it on 39 year-old has beens or 3rd rate 'never-will-bes'?

That would be too sensible. We will waste the lot on trying to bargain off Stubbs, his first team coach and his useless signings in addition to replacements for all of the above.

Stubbs should not be given another penny to spend as he has proven he’s hopeless at spotting a player (alarmingly even in the position he made a living out of), if he thinks Kenny Miller will solve this omnishambles then I am seriously concerned how low he can drag us.

10 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

That would be too sensible. We will waste the lot on trying to bargain off Stubbs, his first team coach and his useless signings in addition to replacements for all of the above.

Stubbs should not be given another penny to spend as he has proven he’s hopeless at spotting a player (alarmingly even in the position he made a living out of), if he thinks Kenny Miller will solve this omnishambles then I am seriously concerned how low he can drag us.

OH  just wait and see how low.Its going to be very painful watching it happen .

I feel the need to defend myself a wee bit I was never actually laughing at how shite we are it is more directed at the happy clappers who come on and tell us everything will be fine when it clearly is not apart from the 18 months JR was in charge we have been piss poor but out they come with there everything will be fine they are in complete denial as far as I am concerned and deserve to be laughed at.

Killie have a similar fan base to us and makes me wonder where they are getting the funds to pay for SC and players on higher wages than us? If we cannot compete with clubs like Killie and clubs at our level then we really are struggling.

Killie cram as many into both stands behind the goals when they play the old firm 🤭