Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

19 minutes ago, billyg said:

As I mentioned before , I met Lewis Stevenson in Majorca and he was singing Stephen's praises , said Lennon rated him highly following the turning over we gave them in 2017. That was the night that Lennon said to John McGinn after the match  "You're not even the best player in your own house " ! :)

I assumed he was talking shit so I just commented that they were welcome to him for nowt if they took some of Stubbs 

signings as well.. I have a meeting with him on Thursday I'll ask him where he got his source, Cnuts got me worried now..

Here's my speculation

Stephen McGinn only signed as a favour to Jack Ross. He's openly said that the players we've signed ain't experienced enough for this level. McGinn can say that as he knows he has something lined up elsewhere. Stubbs knows that and is bringing in this guy.

Cammy Smith to leave by Friday is also a strong rumour. Now the new centre mid makes a bit more sense.

With budget now available, we bring in another centre mid. Forum implodes. P&B goes down. Lynch mob appears at the doors of the SDA.... :lol: 

simpsons-mob.jpg 

Seriously though. This is getting out of hand.

Why do folk keep quoting Ryan Flynn as a central midfielder when he’s played his entire career playing wide?

He’s too slow now to play wide similar to ryan giggs winger all his life towards the end of his career played more central.

We badly need abit of pace on the wings to cause teams a problem and a decent cb imo we don’t have 1.

A decent striker would be good also and a back up gk last thing we need is a ryan Edwards type player

6 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Edwards_(English_footballer)

Is it possible it could be this Ryan Edwards, he has a lot in common with Stubbs, a Centre Half from Liverpool who has just recovered 

from testicular cancer..... Would make more sense than another CM...

That would be highly amusing if Raman has got the wrong Ryan Edwards.:lol:

1 hour ago, billyg said:

As I mentioned before , I met Lewis Stevenson in Majorca and he was singing Stephen's praises , said Lennon rated him highly following the turning over we gave them in 2017. That was the night that Lennon said to John McGinn after the match  "You're not even the best player in your own house " ! :)

Think he was talking about his mum. :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Edwards_(English_footballer)

Is it possible it could be this Ryan Edwards, he has a lot in common with Stubbs, a Centre Half from Liverpool who has just recovered 

from testicular cancer..... Would make more sense than another CM...

Doubtful, he's either started or been on the bench for Plymouth this season so you'd imagine he's still in their plans.

Based on 3 home games against them at £25, Killie will have around 24000 away fans. We will have 9600 so Killie will make around 280K more than us from the bigots after vat. That is how they can get players that we can't.

Yeh, I know. That’s what I said. They make more off the old firm by filling their ground with them.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Here's my speculation

Stephen McGinn only signed as a favour to Jack Ross. He's openly said that the players we've signed ain't experienced enough for this level. McGinn can say that as he knows he has something lined up elsewhere. Stubbs knows that and is bringing in this guy.

Cammy Smith to leave by Friday is also a strong rumour. Now the new centre mid makes a bit more sense.

With budget now available, we bring in another centre mid. Forum implodes. P&B goes down. Lynch mob appears at the doors of the SDA.... :lol: 

simpsons-mob.jpg 

Seriously though. This is getting out of hand.

unfortunately my mind is of a similar opinion , though I do hope I,m wrong.

He’s too slow now to play wide similar to ryan giggs winger all his life towards the end of his career played more central.

We badly need abit of pace on the wings to cause teams a problem and a decent cb imo we don’t have 1.

A decent striker would be good also and a back up gk last thing we need is a ryan Edwards type player

Ryan Flynn didn't have pace in the first place!

Yes, we need the types of players you mention. But we currently don’t have a defensive midfielder. Ryan Edwards fits the bill. I’d take them all!