Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

Accies being linked with Matt Kilgallon - experience centre half who has played at various levels in England. 

Would be an ideal signing for us...

He does not know what he is doing that's why we are linked with another central midfield player :huh:

Ryan Flynn didn't have pace in the first place! 
Yes, we need the types of players you mention. But we currently don’t have a defensive midfielder. Ryan Edwards fits the bill. I’d take them all!

Come on in that short clip does that look like the same ryan that we have?

He’s clearly lost pace I wasn’t saying he’s the fastest of wingers but has definitely a bit of pace.

I don’t believe Edwards is a defensive midfielder either.

We have mcginn, jones, McPherson McShane and even magennis who can play defensive midfielder

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

J.J confirmed Smith & McGinn going nowhere thank God. 

Hang on.... wasnt that your never to be doubted source who swore only a couple of days ago the complete opposite..?

well i suppose if you continually make claim and counter claim eventually like a clock you'll be right at least twice! 

35 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hang on.... wasnt that your never to be doubted source who swore only a couple of days ago the complete opposite..?

well i suppose if you continually make claim and counter claim eventually like a clock you'll be right at least twice! 

Unlike you, who is never right.

Come on in that short clip does that look like the same ryan that we have?

He’s clearly lost pace I wasn’t saying he’s the fastest of wingers but has definitely a bit of pace.

Your clip shows him unable to outpace the full back so he cuts inside and shoots.

You’ll note that he is playing out wide in that clip. He’s played wide his entire career!

Playing wide left mind you. Maybe we should move him over to the left to replace Lewis Morgan?

As for pace, he’s only 29 FFS and he’s just dropped down a level.

Loads of wide players through the years have never had pace. From guys like David Beckham Gordon Strachan and Davie Cooper to our own Billy Stark.

My point is simple. Ryan Flynn is a wide player and has always been a wide player. I wish folk would stop moaning about Alan Stubbs playing him out of position when that is his position!

Your clip shows him unable to outpace the full back so he cuts inside and shoots.

You’ll note that he is playing out wide in that clip. He’s played wide his entire career!

Playing wide left mind you. Maybe we should move him over to the left to replace Lewis Morgan?

As for pace, he’s only 29 FFS and he’s just dropped down a level.

Loads of wide players through the years have never had pace. From guys like David Beckham Gordon Strachan and Davie Cooper to our own Billy Stark.

My point is simple. Ryan Flynn is a wide player and has always been a wide player. I wish folk would stop moaning about Alan Stubbs playing him out of position when that is his position!

You need to watch it again he’s already ahead of the player when he stops to come inside the defender which he wasn’t expecting him to do so he could have a shot with his stronger foot.

My point was simple he looks more comfortable when he starts more central imo than out wide and with him getting older not done at 29 which I never said he was.... also starting to lose abit of pace he would prob say himself he prefers to play more central roles now.

Whenever I’ve seen him play he prefers to come inside than go take the man on and put in a cross.

When people are saying we need wingers then that’s the type they will be meaning one that can go take the ball for a run one that can go on the outside and put crosses in.

You don’t need to keep saying ryan Flynn has been a winger all his career think most people know that.

Dropped down a level?

From championship to premiership?

Or you meaning Scottish Premiership standard isn’t as good as league 1 in England [emoji15]

44 minutes ago, Buddie-Boy said:

Stubbs trying to get Hibs midfielder Scott Martin according to twitter

The boy has a lot of potential and is the terrier in midfield type but again it will be quite a step up from being on loan at Arbroath to first team in a Premiership side.

44 minutes ago, Buddie-Boy said:

Stubbs trying to get Hibs midfielder Scott Martin according to twitter

I used to work with his mum, he's a good lad but not what we need.

I think Stubbs has been set a challenge to take a group of football fans from delight to despair. Definitely a psychological experiment. It'll soon feature on a Channel 5 documentary with that mad woman with the stary eyes that claims to be a psychologist but everyone knows she isn't really.

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Stubbs saying we need to move players on before others arrive. 

With two days to go?:blink:

Yet he was poised to sign Kenny Miller. What has happened to the funds that were set aside for that deal?

I’ve seen this movie before and it doesn’t end well. Desperation has set in and we are all over the place on the park and in the transfer market. What looked like a league were we could establish ourselves is turning into a horror show. We could quite easily score no points in the next six