Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Haven’t seen anything on here recently about us being linked with Jai Quitongo. Is that because we are blessed with pacey  wide men, or too concerned with him being injury prone ? Surely not blinded by the team he last played for.

Available on a free - I think he’d be worth a punt

Been at Livingston on trial no deal , went to Patrick Thistle on trial no deal that would make ideal for us given who we have signed. 

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I agree there is a player, but young Ross as never going to trouble the defenders he would come up against in the Premiership. Good luck to him though, hope it all works out at County.

I don't doubt he'd put the effort in, like my comment above though, i fear it would have been to his detriment more than anything if Ross or Stubbzo threw him in there.

as another optimist I have to believe, given Stubbzo is no fool, has a wealth of top level playing experience, as well as some success as a manager that we will see the young signings like Cooke & Heaton flourish. And that NBM just needs a goal to get off the mark, big Cole can't for an experienced player be that pish again, Hodson is now in the groove, young Alfie is the boy, Big Matty is going to thread them through the eye of a needle and a late flurry as the window closes will see us with a decent striking option.

Stubbzo has gone for in the main, height and physical presence. Apart from injuries they should be match fit now, even for the breakneck speed of the game up here. King is the concern, not hearing anything about him getting first team action.

Once you have finished with the Bong

Pass my way i could do with it

3 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Some ITK fud of a Livvy fan on PnB has claimed that they have made a bid for Cammy Smith of between £10k-50k.

If we sell him to a rival for that kind of pittance then I reckon it'll be a torches and pitchfork reception for Stubbs at the next home game.

12 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Some ITK fud of a Livvy fan on PnB has claimed that they have made a bid for Cammy Smith of between £10k-50k.

If we sell him to a rival for that kind of pittance then I reckon it'll be a torches and pitchfork reception for Stubbs at the next home game.

What fud would believe that..............................elvis?????? 

14 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

To be fair, the BoD would be equally culpable if they let it happen. It would be evidence - if any more is required - that Livingston have more ambition to stay in this division than St Mirren. That, in itself, would be a f**king disgrace.

Livingston have a fan base of around 220 plus a couple of stray drugs and a few empty crisp pokes. If we all but gave away arguably our best player to them, it would be game over.

I can’t see it myself.

To be fair, the BoD would be equally culpable if they let it happen. It would be evidence - if any more is required - that Livingston have more ambition to stay in this division than St Mirren. That, in itself, would be a f**king disgrace.
Livingston have a fan base of around 220 plus a couple of stray drugs and a few empty crisp pokes. If we all but gave away arguably our best player to them, it would be game over.
I can’t see it myself.

Stray drugs you say[emoji33]

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

I can’t see it myself.

This would have sufficed. :lol: