Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Quiet now, you’re not allowed to say anything negative about Stubbsy. Don’t you know?

Oh you are, but when you deliberately make stuff up you deserve to be called up on it.

Some poster this afternoon, for example, tried to convibce us all that Stubbs had been called into the boardroom and was forced to bend over the boardroom to get his arse slapped by either Fitzy or Gordon. One of those two then dropped everything to phone this poster to tell him to spread it all over BAWA.

Cant remember who it was but it was f**king hilarious.

Oh you are, but when you deliberately make stuff up you deserve to be called up on it.

Some poster this afternoon, for example, tried to convibce us all that Stubbs had been called into the boardroom and was forced to bend over the boardroom to get his arse slapped by either Fitzy or Gordon. One of those two then dropped everything to phone this poster to tell him to spread it all over BAWA.

Cant remember who it was but it was f**king hilarious.

Sounds like a comedy genius right enough.

Should you not be running your business?

Perhaps you have a long day tomorrow of; pissing off key members of staff; recruiting 3 admin assistants when you need a cleaner; and not briefing the staff on how to do the job well enough to maximise results?

Sounds familar doesn’t it.

5 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Perhaps you have a long day tomorrow of; pissing off key members of staff; recruiting 3 admin assistants when you need a cleaner; and not briefing the staff on how to do the job well enough to maximise results?

Should I not be running my business?

At 1 am? :lol:

Admin assistants? Cleaners? Maximising results? What kind of weird ass business do you think I am running here? :lol:

None of that sounds familiar BTW. My business contains family members only and I will never hire outside staff for reasons I have gone into in the past. We do fine at the size we are. If I caught any of the family using a phrase like "Maximising results" they would be cleaning the toilets with a Blue Tit's eyelash for a month. The only people who talk like that are those who use those phrases to try to hide how straightforward running a business is.

15 hours ago, W6Saint said:

James Keatings signs for Accies, (in addition to another forward from Molde) yet another player that would’ve definitely improved us.

Meanwhile, we’re messing about with loan deals for our strongest area of the park.

What on earth is our recruitment policy about?

Accies paid a fee for Keating's.

The lad has barely kicked a ball and has some personal issues that have been documented online. I really don't think we have missed out here to be honest, plus he's unproven at this level.

30 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

I’d be amazed if Stubbs hadn’t at least enquired about signing Kyle McAllister on loan before opting for various bizarre loan signings. 

Andy Driver and Ross Wallace also available on frees... 

Here's a full list of them....

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/vertragslosespieler

Should I not be running my business?
At 1 am? :lol:
Admin assistants? Cleaners? Maximising results? What kind of weird ass business do you think I am running here? :lol:
None of that sounds familiar BTW. My business contains family members only and I will never hire outside staff for reasons I have gone into in the past. We do fine at the size we are. If I caught any of the family using a phrase like "Maximising results" they would be cleaning the toilets with a Blue Tit's eyelash for a month. The only people who talk like that are those who use those phrases to try to hide how straightforward running a business is.

Just an example of roles within large businesses. Who knows what kind of business you run, nor do I care.

I’ve also never bothered to read any posts about your business on here until now due. Truth be told your posts have been given a wide bearth for years. Should probably put you on ignore like most sensible posters do.

Given the way you come across on this forum i’m not surprised you treat family members (staff) the way you say.

2 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

I’d be amazed if Stubbs hadn’t at least enquired about signing Kyle McAllister on loan before opting for various bizarre loan signings. 

Andy Driver and Ross Wallace also available on frees... 

Listen to the interview on the Derby website with Kyle, claims never to have been fully fit in his career at any point. Had a totally different preseason to the rest of the Derby "23 squad and unfortunately not what we need at the present moment in time

2 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Just an example of roles within large businesses. Who knows what kind of business you run, nor do I care.

I’ve also never bothered to read any posts about your business on here until now due. Truth be told your posts have been given a wide bearth for years. Should probably put you on ignore like most sensible posters do.

Given the way you come across on this forum i’m not surprised you treat family members (staff) the way you say.

Dear oh dear. What a post!

There is a special place in hell for people who take themselves and this forum too seriously. 

Make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.  :lol:

And you know all this by Stubbs’ body language do you? [emoji23]

:1eye