Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Whilst the midfield is struggling the big problem is that we have absolutely nothing up front. Mullen will try his best every game but he won’t score the goals needed to stay up. Our team has no goal threat whatsoever and without that your generally in bother. Stubbs has to shoulder the total blame for this one .

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

FFS Faraway and Ricky, talk about childish? Both of you need to go to see the headmaster now. 

In other news we apparently have another striker and an attacking midfielder on trial. 

Yes Sir and thank you... Good news. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Hambud said:
11 hours ago, JM1 said:

Anyone know who the bounce game was against?

Dundee United.

ETA - Dundee seemingly.

Edited by Drew

31 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Can't do much more to impress than that. Unless you're Riyad Mahrez, who once scored 27 goals in two games for us and was then ignored.

The then head of youth thought we should sign him , the now technical director was against it.

28 minutes ago, munoz said:

The then head of youth thought we should sign him , the now technical director was against it.

I'm not aiming to turn this into a Gus debate, but Mahrez was very, very slight in his younger days. I can understand why people might have had reservations over his ability to cut it in Scotland. His own family were skeptical when he eventually signed for Leicester, and that was a few years later.

Either way, my point was more that the number of goals he scored for us goes up every time you hear the story :lol:

Here's hoping Simeon Jackson is the real deal. God (or Allah, eh Riyad?) knows we need a boost right now. 

2 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

The then head of youth produced no strikers in his time at the club, if you want to be selective about criticism.

Name 10 strikers of any note that have been produced by Scottish teams in the last 10 years.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Looks like this won't happen now there's other interest in him. Will be suprised if we get him

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Where are you reading this ???

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

McG over on p/b said club are still confident off getting him but how many times we heard that. 

I see.

So you just made it up that it won't happen.