Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Jackson started his career in the 7th tier of English football. He can't possibly have gone on to be successful at a higher level. :lol:

As a 16-y-o who had just arrived in the country, he made his League 2 debut aged 17 - unlike the Showbiz Stars you so obviously love.

It's sad to see you reduced to comparing apples & lemons!

I'd never heard of Jackson before this week but he seems a reasonable gamble,

Edited by Bud the Baker

As a 16-y-o who had just arrived in the country, he made his League 2 debut aged 17 - unlike the Showbiz Stars you so obviously love.

It's sad to see you reduced to comparing apples & lemons!

What age was Jamie Vardy when he was playing non league?

And what was the name of the V9 showbiz star who scored twice against us on Saturday?

Surely a guy who was playing 7th tier English football last season didn’t score twice against us?

Sad to see you reduced to rambling nonsense

Yet again!

12 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

See my edited post!

Where did Accies Miller come from last season?

A reality TV show?

Deary me! Another btb fail!

6 games last season and no goals last season, seems like what prepares you for league football is spending time at league football club not a gimmick reality show!

How much did Accies pay for Miller - a post-Bosman club record?

I reckon we can't expect to see much from our Showbiz Stars this season (if ever) - I was correct to be sceptical!

With logic like you've shown this evening it's no wonder you change your username so often!

6 games last season and no goals last season, seems like what prepares you for league football is spending time at league football club not a gimmick reality show! How much did Accies pay for Miller - a post-Bosman club record? I reckon we can't expect to see much from our Showbiz Stars this season (if ever) - I was correct to be sceptical! With logic like you've shown this evening it's no wonder you change your username so often!

Deary me! 

You’re all over the shop on this one!

He only signed for them half way through last season and only started 1 match. It’s not surprising that he didn’t score many goals!

He’s bagged 6 in 10 games this season.

It appears that appearing in a gimmick reality TV show can not only prepare you for league football but can actually prepare you for being one of the leading goal scorers in Scottish top flight football!

He’s scored 3 times as many goals this season than Danny Mullen whose played over 200 senior matches!

2 Reality TV showbiz gimmick stars have scored more top flight league goals between them this season than the entire St Mirren side!

They’ve scored as many against us this season than our entire team has managed in all the league games we’ve played against everyone else!

As for the fee, Accies paid an undisclosed fee. On the basis that clubs line Accies paying fees in the post Bosman era is rare, it may well have been a post Bosman record!

You’re having a mare btb.

Yet again!