Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Seemingly one of the articles in today's papers about Ross McCormack going back to Motherwell claim Hibs and ourselves are also interested.

Would be a fantastic signing but cannot for one moment see him coming here.

McCormack is a really good player with a really bad attitude.Better off without his type.

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

£35m of transfer fees generated and almost a goal every other game at English championship level over the last 10 years. 

He's definitely the wrong sort. :lol:

As I said football wise,no problem.Personnal life he's a nightmare.

15 hours ago, Stu said:

Seemingly one of the articles in today's papers about Ross McCormack going back to Motherwell claim Hibs and ourselves are also interested.

If he returns to Scotland it will be with Motherwell IMO.

17 hours ago, Stu said:

To be honest , I wouldn’t have believed that Anton would have come to us or to a lesser extent Hamell , you never can tell with stmirren 

54 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
On 12/31/2018 at 2:55 PM, Spam_Valley said:
I reckon Celtic will have Morgan planned for a team higher in the standings than ourselves if he were to go out on loan. Aberdeen / Hibs being possibilities. 

How about Johnny Hayes instead ?

I'm hoping we can persuade Celtic to let us have Lewis Morgan, its all about him playing every week, and that isn't guaranteed with a top six club, bearing in mind his current form, which is sort of non existant as he, s not getting a game. 

I'm hoping we can persuade Celtic to let us have Lewis Morgan, its all about him playing every week, and that isn't guaranteed with a top six club, bearing in mind his current form, which is sort of non existant as he, s not getting a game. 
I'd pre4Lewis too, but if he goes elsewhere and we can't get him, I wonder if Hayes could do a job for us.

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:
1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'd pre4Lewis too, but if he goes elsewhere and we can't get him, I wonder if Hayes could do a job for us.

Hayes is back in contention again because of injuries. Morgan in an interview had the chance to join Jack Ross on loan. Said he wants to stay at Celtic and fight for a place he is on the subs bench most weeks. 

3 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
3 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Would not say no to Hayes. 

Might be controversial to say so but if I were Lewis I might prefer to go to Aberdeen Or Hibernian. 

Coming back to us might feel like a backward step. 

Edited by St.Ricky