Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

10 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Aiden Nesbitt just released by MK Dons. Wide player, though no experience at our level. Looked decent on loan at Morton couple of seasons ago from Celtic

Played a lot last season, but other than a couple of cup games, hasn't even made the 1st XI squad.

Just off phone to my very very good friend Ramanzo you may know him from STV?

Things are bubbling away with a number of deals.

Expect a name to appear Friday. I know who it is but I’m sworn to secrecy an aw that.

Please . Leave this sort of stuff to the experts.

Flareybob, where are you ?

1 hour ago, lovestreet said:

Just off phone to my very very good friend Ramanzo you may know him from STV?

Things are bubbling away with a number of deals.

Expect a name to appear Friday. I know who it is but I’m sworn to secrecy an aw that.

I, but are we signing anyone.

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

If it's not Scunthorpe , it will be another club who are paying more than us.

And closer to his family. It's a pity we wont have him for the remainder of the season,  but he has made a good contribution and his goals will be remembered. 

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

And closer to his family. It's a pity we wont have him for the remainder of the season,  but he has made a good contribution and his goals will be remembered. 

His goals did help us stay in the mix , but he's not the type of player we're going to need in the run-in. We need players playing for the cause and the jersey , let's hope we have some lined up !

4 minutes ago, billyg said:

His goals did help us stay in the mix , but he's not the type of player we're going to need in the run-in. We need players playing for the cause and the jersey , let's hope we have some lined up !

With Hammill going (if) , we really don't have any creative players left. Let's hope this is addressed. 

14 minutes ago, barrhead saint said:

Here's hoping, as we keep getting told it's going to be a busy January!

ST MIRREN chairman Gordon Scott has promised fans that manager Oran Kearney has been scouring "the UK and beyond" for the players capable of keeping the club in the Premier League.

The Buddies boss is keen to overhaul the squad he inherited from predecessor Alan Stubbs after going into the winter break in second-bottom spot, just two points ahead of Dundee.

And Scott has vowed that he and his fellow directors will do everything they can to support Kearney’s transfer moves.

He said: “Oran and his backroom team have been travelling the length and breadth of the UK and beyond scouting potential targets, and I am sure we are all looking forward to him putting his own stamp on the squad.

“There are no guarantees in football but you can rest assured that we will give the management team every help we possibly can as we seek to improve the playing squad in what is going to be a very busy January transfer window.”