Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I fail to see how some folk can't see that Cammy is not the same player in this League. His touch is poor, falls on his arse far more than he should and most definitely 

looks less sharp than last year. That's my opinion on what I've seen. Like many Buddies I thought he was Player of the Year last year. That was then ,this is now.

We cannot afford to be sentimental ^^^^^^ given where we are right now, as others have said, if Oran needs to punt Cammy then so be it.

Let's get some new blood in and give this a real go until the end of the season.

COYS.

2 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

I fail to see how some folk can't see that Cammy is not the same player in this League. His touch is poor, falls on his arse far more than he should and most definitely 

looks less sharp than last year. That's my opinion on what I've seen. Like many Buddies I thought he was Player of the Year last year. That was then ,this is now.

We cannot afford to be sentimental ^^^^^^ given where we are right now, as others have said, if Oran needs to punt Cammy then so be it.

Let's get some new blood in and give this a real go until the end of the season.

COYS.

2 managers in a row can't be wrong as much as Stubbs was an arse? Had a clean slate with OK and still couldnt make a regular place in starting 11.

Edited by kevo_smfc

11 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If a guy scores more goals and creates more goals than anyone else, I couldn’t give a stuff if he’s a mercenary, wants to play for the club or not or doesn’t fight!

All professional players are mercenaries. So..Save, Block, Defend,Pass,Assist,Score and that will do me.

38 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

Václav Hladký signing, apparently. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Václav_Hladký

https://www.fcslovanliberec.cz/hrac.asp?id=Vaclav -Hladky-983&sezona=2017&kategorie=MUZ

Can't work out whether he's their (Slovan Liberec's) 2nd or 2rd choice keeper.

I must have let my Slovak translation skills slip in the past couple of years.:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, FTOF said:

https://www.fcslovanliberec.cz/hrac.asp?id=Vaclav -Hladky-983&sezona=2017&kategorie=MUZ

I must have let my Slovak translation skills slip in the past couple of years.:rolleyes:

Think he's 2nd choice. Played first 9 games of this season and dropped out in about October according to transfermarkt and has been on bench every game since. 

He also played 15 of their 30 league games last season. Seems like he's been in and out of their side and hasn't played 4 games since 2015 like his Wiki page says. 

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Think he's 2nd choice. Played first 9 games of this season and dropped out in about October according to transfermarkt and has been on bench every game since. 

He also played 15 of their 30 league games last season. Seems like he's been in and out of their side and hasn't played 4 games since 2015 like his Wiki page says. 

According to UEFA stats Slovan Liberecs are rated one place below Everton in their rankings.

Might be a decent 'keeper then.

49 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I have been living over in Czech Rep for 10 years now and follow Bohemians Prague..

I was at the game with Liberec back in August and Hladky played the full 90 mins in a 1-1 draw.

Seen him a few times on the telly also. Can't say I have seen him make any major blunders. Half decent.

But, if you really want to compare him against anybody, then the that would be the Hearts keeper Zlamal.

Zlamal played for Bohemians a couple of seasons ago and was considered a much better keeper than Hladky.

How is Zlamal doing at Hearts??????????

7 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

I have been living over in Czech Rep for 10 years now and follow Bohemians Prague..

I was at the game with Liberec back in August and Hladky played the full 90 mins in a 1-1 draw.

Seen him a few times on the telly also. Can't say I have seen him make any major blunders. Half decent.

But, if you really want to compare him against anybody, then the that would be the Hearts keeper Zlamal.

Zlamal played for Bohemians a couple of seasons ago and was considered a much better keeper than Hladky.

How is Zlamal doing at Hearts??????????

He's just been dropped,:lol:

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Morgan is on Wearside Billy, linking up with Ross to fight for another promotion, and the chance of a permanent move and championship wages. No point in him staying another forgotten celtic young player.

Sounds a likely outcome !

20 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'm the optamist, coming to us he will be guaranteed a starting place each week, and will have a great opportunity to discover his best form. Is that guaranteed at Sunderland. 

I'd say he'd be comfortably one of the strongest players in League One. He's considerably better than Adam Hammill who was a star at that level in the same position.

Edited by djchapsticks

35 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

In fairness Morgan hasn’t yet proven himself in the SPL. We all believe he’s capable of playing at this level but have yet to see him in action (ignoring his very early days). 

Would love to get him back on loan.

Since leaving us Lewis has played in the Premiership and in Europe for Celtic. Not a first pick, I agree. Wearside in front of 30000 with his Mentor Jack Ross would be more likely IMO. Love to see him back . Like to see Charlie Adam back. Neither likely to happen.