Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Brad Lyons just signed permanently with Villa. Expect him in on loan soon JJ?

Also noticed that Celtic have allowed Mulumbu, Morgan and Jack Hendry to go out on loan. With Edwards gone, that means we're free to ask the question - any of the 3 would improve our team

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Also noticed that Celtic have allowed Mulumbu, Morgan and Jack Hendry to go out on loan. With Edwards gone, that means we're free to ask the question - any of the 3 would improve our team

Did Lyons not sign for Blackburn?

2 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Another bit of fake news bites the dust with Lyons.

no chance celtic will loan anyone they still rate to a bottom feeder like us. Only hope we have is the ones they have given up on like Gowser.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

no chance celtic will loan anyone they still rate to a bottom feeder like us. Only hope we have is the ones they have given up on like Gowser.

Fake news how? 

He's been training with us all week. The reason we've yet to sign him is because he's on loan at Blackburn who today - as per the agreement they had with Coleraine - signed him permanently. 

Now that he is their player to loan out, the paperwork will go through in next couple of days. 

Just now, Doakes said:

Eh no. He signed for Blackburn

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

He was on loan to Blackburn so they could only loan him out if he was their player. He now is their player and he is training with us at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Lyons was at Ralston training with 1st team yesterday mate, last I heard was it wouldn’t be announced until Monday now. 

Expect the keeper to be announced today though.

5 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
3 hours ago, Sonny said:
I see Liam Polworth may be leaving ICT as an unnamed Club has made a bid to sign him. He would be a decent acquisition.

Edit to Add: I now believe its the Fakes that want him. Pity.

Hope it's us and not the Fakes, reunite hum with Tansey. And Rice.

Given that He, McGinn and Tanser are central midfielders, I am not sure that he will be a priority for us.

Unless we see him play on the Left side - but where will Brad Lyons be playing

23 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Given that He, McGinn and Tanser are central midfielders, I am not sure that he will be a priority for us.

Unless we see him play on the Left side - but where will Brad Lyons be playing

Brad lyons  I think Ewood park

36 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If we can get this dude, and others we have been linked with,( chezch keeper, lyons and Polworth) , along with a left back and we can keep Ferdinand, we have a right good chance of staying up. Very happy at the way our squad is shaping up.