Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not sure he's the type of player who would fit in to a team struggling with relegation.

He's a luxury player we can't afford IMO.

Look at his scoring stats they are very impressive indeed. However I would be very surprised if he popped up in Paisley. 

1 hour ago, Mearns Saint said:

According to big Isma’s instagram he’s hinting that he’s on his way to a new club. Could it be the Paisley Saints?

No idea what the Uzbek league standard is like, but he seems to have scored 20 goals in 27 games.

55 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not sure he's the type of player who would fit in to a team struggling with relegation.

He's a luxury player we can't afford IMO.

We weren’t exactly setting the heather on fire with regard to league form when he was here last. I think he would be exactly the type of striker we need right now, strong fast and knows the way to goal. If we were willing to spend on Kenny Miller, then we should splash out on a stmirren legend. 

12 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

We weren’t exactly setting the heather on fire with regard to league form when he was here last. I think he would be exactly the type of striker we need right now, strong fast and knows the way to goal. If we were willing to spend on Kenny Miller, then we should splash out on a stmirren legend. 

We did not get Miller because we could not compete with Dundee"s offer that is a fact. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We did not get Miller because we could not compete with Dundee"s offer that is a fact. 

Naw its noh.   Miller stated that he was offered the same terms at us as Dee offered - He choose them.. Hope he regrets it at the end of the season though . .  :exclaim

24 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

To be fair IOBS, I don't think money was the issue. If (a big if) I remember correctly McCann was an old pal of his from Rangers. That was the attraction.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

fair enough I thought it was money. 

He's done it again!! :lol::lol:

Speculation ?

I speculate that Div has scored an own goal with the topic he himself pinned on Saints General Discussion

Any forum member nominated in that thread that receives 25 likes against their name ends up in the sin bin

Currently Div has 9 nominations

[emoji2]

I know nothing about any new players though [emoji14]

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

He last played in November! So he's a stick on to be signed up as he fits our rinky dink "MoneyBollocks" signing strategy!

Can I just check, you know November wasn't that long ago, right? And that if he was still playing regularly for Blackpool, we'd have no chance of signing him?

22 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Depends what Kearney wants. Considering we were apparently interested in Ralston, I reckon Hodson must be on decent wedge and Kearney is looking to cut the wage bill in that respect. Either that or he is considering this guy as a left back.

Ralston is injured and not coming our way . .