Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

What's your point - are they here to sign or are you just having a poke at a fellow Buddie.

You jelous you have nothing to offer but this?   :bounce2

There you are. Your post attracted my attention. That is how it works on a Forum. Amazing isn't it. Had to skim quick, just about nodding off reading it. 

Love your wee emoticon. 

What does it mean ? 

And he called me an imbecile. 

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:
18 hours ago, Jrok said:
This is a great forum full of information and witty banter.

Some of it is only half-witty.

Trouble is when the half-wit gets out the sin bin the forum is taken over again by "look at me" once more.. .. . :cheers

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Don't see why not? Surplus to requirements in the lower reaches of Belgian top flight

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=144850

Yeah, I may have got over-excited by a couple of his goals there. I'll calm down and admit it's not completely out the question. :lol::hammer

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Don't see why not? Surplus to requirements in the lower reaches of Belgian top flight

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=144850

St Truiden are doing a decent job atm, sitting in 7th place (16 team league) and gunning for the Top 6 split off. 36 goals in 23 games isn’t a bad return, looks like the guys there are getting the goals meaning he can’t get in.

49 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

We don't need another striker, we, ve got Cody Cooke

With Cooke I see a player that obviously applies himself and is prepared to learn what it takes to step up to this level. 

This signing by Stubbs was really bringing in a player who needed a lot of adjustment to be able to compete at this level, but I actually have faith in Cody to deliver. If he gets the right kind of delivery into the box and has a good striking partner then he may turn out to be one of his few successes.

That having been said, I still think we need another striker who has found the net regularly in the past. :whistle

12 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

With Cooke I see a player that obviously applies himself and is prepared to learn what it takes to step up to this level. 

This signing by Stubbs was really bringing in a player who needed a lot of adjustment to be able to compete at this level, but I actually have faith in Cody to deliver. If he gets the right kind of delivery into the box and has a good striking partner then he may turn out to be one of his few successes.

That having been said, I still think we need another striker who has found the net regularly in the past. :whistle

But not to far in the past. :wink:

9 minutes ago, Buddie-Boy said:

Not long to go now - 48 hours or so.  Hope we at least get a half-decent striker in.

The fat lady don't sing until the paperwork is signed . . it don't mean it won't happen, just that the full agreement is not fully negotiated.

Even then, an other offer can sweep in stage right. etc. You can be sure when it becomes official (mostly)