Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Take your point - I did ask the question  :rolleyes:

Curran is out injured with a hamstring issue I believe  . .  but out of the 9 they have brought in, only these 2 , is a good thing. :cheers

Further though,  if we get or had got who we targeted then I think we would not be even counting these 2 either.  :spud6

Who knows who we will pick up in the next few hours and post window - another guy with the impact of Hammill and we will all cheer up a lot. :guinness

Worry not Posters.

OK knows what he is doing and so does the board. For those who worried about us being top heavy off the field we are now 1 down there. Job done and some compo.

On the field. Let's be patient. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Worry not Posters.

OK knows what he is doing and so does the board. For those who worried about us being top heavy off the field we are now 1 down there. Job done and some compo.

On the field. Let's be patient. 

That's it I am no longer worried - Thanks m8    :D

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Will it help if I worry?

I think not.

I am not worried - just wish we had em in the door. I think we will get other/(s) in but the basis of a decent team are already here.  :D

Let's not kid ourselves - we ain't gonna win every 2nd game. We just need 1 win more that Dee and the Hammer throwers. Beating them both twice would do it . . .

Picking up other points would be a bonus and give us a comfort zone in planning for next season :turtle

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

I am not worried - just wish we had em in the door. I think we will get other/(s) in but the basis of a decent team are already here.  :D

Let's not kid ourselves - we ain't gonna win every 2nd game. We just need 1 win more that Dee and the Hammer throwers. Beating them both twice would do it . . .

Picking up other points would be a bonus and give us a comfort zone in planning for next season :turtle

Spot on. Pragmatic. It's the Lion theory. If there are 3 people running from a Lion then I only need to run faster than the two others. .not the Lion. So no need to fear relegation. 

Agree that we now have the basis of a decent team. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Spot on. Pragmatic. It's the Lion theory. If there are 3 people running from a Lion then I only need to run faster than the two others. .not the Lion. So no need to fear relegation. 

If I'm being chased by a lion, relegation is the last thing I'll be worrying about.

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What if the other two 'Chasees' either recruit someone to run faster on their behalf, or poach your eveil master mind..?

f**k me Ricky you could drive a horse and cart through this theory, Lion boy!

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What if the other two 'Chasees' either recruit someone to run faster on their behalf, or poach your eveil master mind..?

f**k me Ricky you could drive a horse and cart through this theory, Lion boy!

LPM. The theory is like me.. it's as old as the hills. You know very well what it means in this context. Lion King if you don't mind.