Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

What if the other two 'Chasees' either recruit someone to run faster on their behalf, or poach your eveil master mind..?

f**k me Ricky you could drive a horse and cart through this theory, Lion boy!

You'll be ok LPM, you'll just use your TA rifle to shoot the lion.

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

What made you think it was Sow we were in talks with ???

Rumour it was not a done deal at Utd and we had made an enquiry.

Possibly cover if Nazon did not sign or just speculation ?

As far as I know he is still not signed at Utd either . . .  SOW  ….

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Rumour it was not a done deal at Utd and we had made an enquiry.

Possibly cover if Nazon did not sign or just speculation ?

As far as I know he is still not signed at Utd either . . .  SOW  ….

Radio saying he was in negotiations and a deal should be concluded with Utd. No mention of any other clubs interested and it was his current club holding the deal up. Think a lot of folk have been putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Radio saying he was in negotiations and a deal should be concluded with Utd. No mention of any other clubs interested and it was his current club holding the deal up. Think a lot of folk have been putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

quite possibly - it sounded like a possibility, but no problem.

Don't know what happened to him down south - he was great at Hearts but not so much in the last year or sow . . .

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Heard today that Kris Boyd was a done deal but it fell through at 9.30 on deadline day. Clarke pulled the deal after an injury to Broughie

Thank Fcuk - we don't need old has-beens - better to pick up a Hammill in the post transfer window that him . . . :ninja

Is Joe Mason for us or Plymouth ? ? ? ? for example

3 hours ago, Ethan said:

Heard today that Kris Boyd was a done deal but it fell through at 9.30 on deadline day. Clarke pulled the deal after an injury to Broughie

Understandable. 

Boyd still knows where the goal is. 

I would have taken that but he's not exactly Kenny Miller fit. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Understandable. 

Boyd still knows where the goal is. 

I would have taken that but he's not exactly Kenny Miller fit. 

I would have taken him too. Cody Cooke was due to go on loan but knocked it back.  Apparetly his injuries are down to not being fit enough for our level of football. 

18 hours ago, Ethan said:

I would have taken him too. Cody Cooke was due to go on loan but knocked it back.  Apparetly his injuries are down to not being fit enough for our level of football

I wonder if you could elaborate on this statement please?

IS he getting cramp because he is not fit enough? OR what? I cannot imagine he would still be here if he was not fit enough for this level. Do you know what his injury (s) are/were and if it is the same thing each time etc.  

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I wonder if you could elaborate on this statement please?

IS he getting cramp because he is not fit enough? OR what? I cannot imagine he would still be here if he was not fit enough for this level. Do you know what his injury (s) are/were and if it is the same thing each time etc.  

Apparently he keeps picking up strains etc because he is not used to our level of fitness. He came from basically junior football level and has a way to go before he can match our standards. He should have went on loan to help him adjust. 

36 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

What's with Joe Mason getting mentioned on here..... Possible out of contract signing???

Yes but how likely ? ? ?  He was at Wolves with the Duck I think . . .

But the main point is there are guys like him out there right now - and we are still able to sign at least 1 more . . .. :ninja

46 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yes but how likely ? ? ?  He was at Wolves with the Duck I think . . .

But the main point is there are guys like him out there right now - and we are still able to sign at least 1 more . . .. :ninja

If we do have 1 more spot in the budget available I certainly wouldn’t be using it for a striker - I suspect OK wouldn’t either.