Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

6 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Mateo was tidy, nothing spectacular but done a job (not that you'd necessarily want that in a defender giving my blood pressure when Stel played reguarly!).

Would have him back happily. 

And if he's not coming back let's not shunt Erhahon there again for 3/4 of a season.

Erahon is young but see absolutely nothing to convince me he has what it takes..the lad is absolutely terrified every time he gets the ball...

Erahon is young but see absolutely nothing to convince me he has what it takes..the lad is absolutely terrified every time he gets the ball...
Seen him in midfield a few times for the 20s etc. Looks more composed there. Definitely not a full back. No positional sense for that.

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

He looks cautious in attack, scared to take a risk and be hounded for it I dare say. A failing with modern football.

Excellent in the tackle and short passes, will grow into a superb holding midfielder IMO.

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

I doubt it too, but if he wants to stay in Scotland - who would go for him? I am not sure 1 goal every 3 matches in the Championship is too great anyway . . .  :turtle

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

I thought he was pish against us.

I'd much rather have Mullen and Cook

A great starting point for next season's squad , would prefer another two strikers to give them a bit of competition . But those guys have done really well when.they come on , do who knows how well they can do next season playing together . Maybe bring Thommo in an afternoon a week as a striking coach and see if there's more potential .

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, FTOF said:

I thought he was pish against us.

I'd much rather have Mullen and Cook.

Agreed but he was a sub this time - looked better in the Cup against us - but I agree, he is not better that Mullen and probably not Cooke either

Edited by Sweeper07

32 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Club have just announced all the players who’s loans have ended and also noted that Jackson and Ferdinand have left.

No mention of GMac and Muzek so they must be getting offered contracts. Not sure of anyone else who has out of contract?

What a bout Eckersley? Corbu plus the other loan players..

I do think we are offering contracts to Gary and Muzek - it makes sense, but no guarantee they will sign up quickly.... hope they do though. The sooner we have a fairly settled squad the better . . . 

Edited by Sweeper07